Chapter Thirty: You Were Too Busy Staring At My Sexiness

For the first part of this chapter listen to Addicted by Greg Laswell and Morgan Page. A great song that describes Colteline :P

Chapter Thirty: You Were Too Busy Staring At My Sexiness

Four days have passed during the exam week and let me tell you now, they are so hard it makes algebra look easy. I tap my foot against the wooden floor relentlessly while staring at someones perfect pinks lips as they move. I should be paying attention to what this person is saying but all I'm focused on is the movement of this incredible person. The things I could do with them lips-

"Did you hear me?" Someone asks bringing me out of my thoughts. "Hello Maddie?"

"Hm? Yeah, I know what you was saying." Lie. I bite down on my lip to hold the huge grin written all over my face.

"Oh really? If you know what I was talking about, tell me." He says smirking trying to prove his point, oh shoot. I have no idea what he were talking about. I sit there in silence glancing around the cafeteria trying to avoid contact with him. "That's what I thought Maddie. You were too busy staring at my sexiness." You've got that damn right.

"Anyway what were you actually talking about?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"It's just a load of rubbish about the exams." He says and I nod understandingly of why he doesn't want to repeat the whole thing. "Something else did come to mind though." He says as I unscew the cap of my bottle.

"And what would that be?"

"We haven't gone on a date for a while." He says and I choke on my soda.

"We haven't gone on a date since we started dating." I say before putting the bottle back into my bag and he nods.

"Exactly. That's more of a reason to go on one." He shrugs and I nod, god I love him so much.

"When is this date happening?" I ask and he places a finger on his chin before looking up in the air.

"Tonight."

"Tonight?! Colton you know I have a lot of studying to do, right?"

"Yes I do know that because I know that's your schedule. We'll just go back to your place after and we'll study together." He shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"I can't concentrate with you there." I mumble before scribbling some notes down onto the squared paper infront of me.

"Why?" He smirks innocently.

"You know why, you always distract me by kissing me or feeling me up." I point out and he lets out a light chuckle.

"You like it though, don't you Maddie?" He says before kissing my neck, before it goes anywhere else I grab him by the hair and pull him away.

"We're in public." I say before letting go of him, "and you're not coming back to my house later."

"Why not?" He frowns cutely and I just want to wipe it off.

"Your exams are over and I still have mine going on and at the mean time that means I have to focus." I say and he pouts before slouching into his chair.

"I promise I won't be a distraction to you Madeline." He says and I give in.

"Fine but if you do distract me you're out." I warn him and he smirks widely as he knows that's he's gotten past my defense wall. I choke on my own salivar when I realise schools over when the exams finish... Then college starts. College!

I've heard from people before that college is bad as they make it out on TV, that means sharing dorms with freaks and hearing the loud music from the dorm next door.