Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Have A Boo Boo Eye And A Swollen Lip

I'm late to update again and I'm so sorry, please enjoy though!

Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Have A Boo Boo Eye And A Swollen Lip

"Rule number one is that you don't let people come near you, drunk college students are just-"

"C-College students?" I choke as Colton and I talk about his party. I mean I know he is popular but college students, how does he even know people like them?

"Yeah, I don't know all of them but most will just crash at any party they can find and get themselves drunk." He explains as he pulls back into the apartment parking lot. We ate lunch at some diner then we walked around for hours and the boys went and played in an arcade. How cool is that? Back at home in the mall we don't even have an arcade, I know where I'll be living anytime soon.

"Yeah a couple of guys turned up drunk last time and started screaming and shit like that. Colton here beat the shit out of them." Ethan says and everyone laughs but the laughter fades when they see Colton glaring at Ethan. His jaw is clenched and his fists are, oops. "What wasn't I suppose to say that?"

"No dumbass." Mike says and Colton rolls his eyes. "Is there seriously anytime where you don't slip up?!"

"I can't wait to see you in them clothes again." Colton whispers into my ear as he hugs me to his side while we walk into the building. "I swear if anyone lays their hands on you I will-"

"I won't let them, just like I won't let any girls do the same." I say and he smirks at the thought of my jealousy. I haven't ever admitted how jealous I was when the girls at the soccer game came and felt him. Imagine at a bloody party all those girls chasing after him.

"I only have eyes for one girl. You know that right?"

I sigh before we stop walking outside of the elevator, he takes hold of my hands and rubs the back of my hands with his calloused thumbs.

"Yeah."

"I love you." Colton says as he tilts my chin to look up at him.

"I love you." I reply and he smiles pulling me towards him. He leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Please give over with the soppy love words." Mike says and my cheeks redden, I hide myself in Coltons chest and laugh. There's not a time when I've been here and one of these boys have destroyed one of our moments.

We all step in the elevator and everyone's talking about how the party's going to be 'awesome.' Yeah let's see how that goes when there's girls falling at Coltons feet, get ready girls here comes feisty Madeline Dixon.

We walk into the apartment and the boys lounge on the couch for a while. Colton leads me to the bedroom and I like where this is going. He opens the bag and gets the purple top and shorts ripping off all of the tags. I smirk at his eagerness to see me wearing them, I take my jeans off and put on the shorts. To my surprise the shorts fit perfectly and hug my curves. The top, I haven't ever changed my top half in front of Colton.

I take my bottok lip in between my teeth and look at the clothes back to Colton. He nods at me and walks out of the room because I feel uncomfortable to change my top with him standing right in front of me.

I slip out of my sweater and put on the purple shirt. I stand in front of the mirror observing myself and I look... Good! I just need a few touches to my hair and makeup.

"Have you done?..." Colton peers his head around the door and his mouth falls open when he sees me. His lips are slightly parted and he has creases on his forehead from his raised eyebrows. He walks over to me shutting the door behind him, he pushes some hair behind my ear and leaves his hand on the nape of my neck. "Madeline." He takes a deep breath before his eyes look at my lips then back up to meet my eyes.