Chapter Fifteen: You Didn't Invite Anyone Did You?

*This hasn't been proof-read so I'm sorry if you find any typos*

Enjoy!

I really should've told them sooner, if Colton finds out I've told someone about us I'm screwed. Well I wouldn't really say told... I don't even know how they could've found out even though me and Colton were making out on the porch. Yeah... Not a good idea after all. Amanda's back- she sort of saw me and Colton kissing. Amanda's always known for bad timing, once she walked on Brad when he were in the shower. It's not that bad since it's her little brother. I mean how could you not hear the water running?

It's not Amanda I'm worried about when she sees me making out with my boyfriend, it's Brad. The things he would do to Colton if he did see us kissing. I guess he's just kind of overprotective but who can blame him when he's trying to fill in the shoes of my dad? The big overprotective brother of Madeline Dixon. God I love him though, I wouldn't change him for the world.

"And I've told you already that when you do get 'special guy friends' that you should always tell me first..." He hates saying the word boyfriend as he always cringes at it, so he calls them special guy friends.

"But-" I open my mouth to object.

"I'm not finished talking!" Brad begins to pace back and forth in front of me in the room, while I'm cowering in the corner of the room. "You should have told me Madeline. You're seventeen for crying out loud. How am I supposed to trust you now? Sneaking behind my back and shoving each others tongue down your throats!"

"Enough is enough Bradley Dixon! She's eighteen for goodness sake. Did you tell her that you lost your virginity at fifteen?! Never mind kissing." Amanda snaps as she leans against the door frame. I look at Brad and his face isn't so smug anymore he looks more taken back. Wow. Thanks Amanda and no I didn't know that. Who does he think he is telling me not to go around kissing a boy when he lost his virginity at fifteen?... Woah. I mouth a thank you to Amanda and she gives me the thumbs up. That's the great thing about having big sisters, they can be annoying but they've been through everything you have.

"Now go and get changed I'm taking you out of town." Amanda commands looking up and down Brad briefly as he's looking dead. With the bloodshot eyes at the two days worth stubble, he honestly needs to get out more apart from college and Oscars house. "Take a shower while you're at it, you stink of Cider." She drags him by the ear and takes him up the stairs.

I roll my eyes at the pointless rants about how he says he's not a baby and how he thinks I'm too young to even be in a relationship that includes feeling and touching. It's far more than that, we have feelings for each other possibly more than just a little crush.

There's a knock on the door and I rush over to the window but I can't see who it is. It's ashame I don't have a peephole but then again I hate those things, they make me shiver even thinking about it. Walking over to the door I insert the key and twist as soon as I open the door just a little bit, I know who it is. I don't even have to look up at him.

The smell of him welcomes me as I rush to wrap my arms around his torso and burying my head into his chest. Boy does he smell good. I don't care if I'm wearing only a baggy T-shirt and some shorts underneath. I don't care if I look like Medusa due to the fact I literally got dragged out of bed this morning. It makes me feel better when he puts his arms protectively around my neck. He rests his chin on my head and I inhale his smell, how can someone smell this good?

I seem to forget everything and everyone around me when I'm with him. I even forgot we were here, at my house. I loosen my grin around his waist and tug on his hand and quietly shutting the door behind me. Brad cannont know he's here, he will beat him to pulp if he finds out.