Chapter Four: Tomato Sauce And Mayonnaise

Have you ever felt so embarrassed that you actually want to just disappear into thin air? I raise my hand to that. Well this is how I feel right here, right now. I know it's a surprise but I never actually wore the thong or ever plan to wear it. My two 'amazing' best friends bought it to wear for my eighteenth even though its ages away. Let's just say its an early birthday present. I sit down at the edge of my king-sized bed and glare into thin air. What am I actually going to do?

A very masculine throat clears interrupting my thoughts, "Maddie, whose is this?" He repeats before taking a very good shot at my head with it. My own thong on my own head.

"I-It's not mine- I'm saving it for a friend." I choke on my own words.

He folds his arms before giving me a huge grin. "As much as I want to believe you, I can't. You're lying to me Maddie, why would you do that?" He whimpers pretending to be hurt.

I groan and slump in defeat, "ugh, fine! It's mine. Lydia and Lauren bought it for me, okay?!" The grin on his face re-appears and I can imagine so many ways to get rid of it.

"I know you saved it for me." He winks and I can feel my cheeks redden. I roll my eyes at his arrogance.

"Are you sure you want to start with maths?" I ask in curiosity, that is the only question I can think of to change the subject.

"Are you sure 'thong-heads' bought this for you and not yourself?" He questions jerking his head to the left. I chuckle at the word 'thong-heads' as he is referring to Lydia and Lauren. Thong-heads. Thong-heads.

"Yeah, we'll start with Maths." He grins.

***
We ended up doing maths and science yesterday. A very long tired night of high school subjects when I thought I only could get out of school to get away from it. Boy am I wrong. Colton is actually quite smart, smarter than he looks.

Stereotypical much? That's what I thought.

I can feel a not so soothing sensation on my arm. Bradley. I groan and moan, "go away Brad." I assume it is another morning of him hitting me with a pillow telling me to wake up.

"Yeah, it's not Brad." A familiar voice calls. Colton? I roll over to find a very smirky Colton sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What do you want?" I groan into the pillow, pulling up the covers.

"I'm giving you a lift to school so your brother doesn't need to do it anymore." He smirks.

"Wait- the door. Wh-who let you in? How did you get in?" I ask, who would have let Colton in?

His smirk grows wider and he says, "your hot sister did." He teases as a mischievous smile replaces the smirk. Amanda? I cringe at the way he wiggles his eyebrows. Amanda?

"Why would Amanda let you in? She doesn't even know you." I mumble into the pillow.

"I said we were amazing friends." He mutters underneath his hands. "So good friends." This time he sounds weird. He unnecessarily stretches out the word so. I turn over in suspicion and see a smiling Colton.

"Colton?..." I ask and he puts his fist in his mouth to try to stop himself from laughing. He bursts into a fit of laughter as he rolls around at the bottom of the bed. "What have you done Colton?!" I snort with anger and curiosity.

"I told her, I-..." He begins to laugh again. "That I-I was your boyfriend and she believed me!" He cackles. Wait what?

"What? You-You told her what? That you was my boyfriend!- Does Brad know?" I stutter. The anger I can feel building up inside me is not good for this darn time in the morning, what a great way to start the day.