Chapter Seventeen: It's A Diner Not McDonalds

I just wanted to say thank you guys for all of your support! I never would've thought I would ever get eight hundred reads lol. Please vote and follow me, thanks.

*This hasn't been proof read so sorry if you find any typos. Enjoy reading!*

This is the good thing about sleeping it puts your mind at ease from the actual reality and it's good for the human brain. The bad thing about sleep is that its a period of time when the human body shuts down and when you wake up you're right back to reality again. Here's the good thing about camping you get to see nature and to get away from everything back at home. The bad thing about camping is you end up as a person from the set of The Walking Dead when you haven't got your resources such as straighteners, curlers or one spec of makeup on.

Wait I'm that person...

Now the funny thing is I'm wide awake laying in my sleeping bag next to Colton fretting what he's going to react like when he sees me without makeup. I thought I had everything packed but I only packed one tube of foundation and there was only a little bit left to spare me for yesterday. Amanda has makeup but she wears this shiny powder which makes me look like a puffy sardine.

I know he's my boyfriend and everything and I shouldn't be worried what he's going to react like when he sees me bare like this. I hadn't wore a lot of makeup before we became an item but I always had one product on. Lauren and Lydia is always complaining how my skin is smooth and beautiful as it as and I shouldn't be destroying it by wearing foundation or powder. There's only one more day of camping and we're back home tomorrow! Brad promised we'd take it easy today for Amanda's sake.

My eyes dart from the entrance of the tent to Colton. Should I make a run for it? No I can't leave him like this. Or should I?

"Good morning beautiful." I jump up from his voice and I turn around quickly so I'm not facing him. Funny you say beautiful. How long has he been awake?

"Hey." I say and I can feel his breathing against my neck. As much as I love waking up next to Colton, he can't look at me while I'm in this zombie like state. I'm such an idiot! Why did I have to rely on that stupid cupboard?

"Turn around." I squeeze my eyes shut at the commanding tone of his voice. He knows! He knows there's something bloody wrong. Did he see my face? Oh God, how much did he see?

"Maddie? Turn around."

"I can't." My voice is so high pitched at the minute. I'm in complete panic mode right now. What do I do?

"Fine." He huffs. I feel slightly bad at the moment. "Have your way." I'm up for anything to not let him see me like this. He edges away from me, he's defiantly mad now. Whoops.

"Fine I'll turn around... Slowly." I smack myself on the forehead for letting those words escape from my mouth. Curse you Madeline! I cover my face with my hands and slowly turn around.

"Move your hands." He says and I can tell he moves closer. I disobey him by squirming around in the sleeping bag with my hands still there.

"Now you're just being damn difficult." He groans and I can imagine him pouting. I haven't had the chance to see him yet this morning since my hands are covering my stupid bare face! The next thing I know there's something clasped around my wrist and I'm too scared to look what it is. Well I can't anyway because that means Colton sees my face. Some kind of force tries to pull my hands away from my face. Colton.

"No. No. Colton!" I half scream but his force is a lot stronger than mine. I begin to kick the sleeping bag and rant like crazy, I'm not surprised if I've waken everyone up in the whole Farrow Crescent area. He climbs on top of me so he has a better chance to move my hands.