Chapter Fourteen: There's More Where That Came From

Thanks for the lovely banner on the side! :)

Chapter Fourteen: There's More Where That Came From

*This hasn't been proof-read so sorry if you find any typos.*

The next morning I'm happily floating on cloud nine or maybe cloud twelve and somehow whatever I do I'm happy. Whether I'm shouting at Brad or putting someone in a body bag, I'm happy. It's official, Colton and I are now a couple.

God that sounds weird. Colton Reeves and Madeline Dixon. I've got to let that break in, it's like when you put on some new jeans and you've got to break in to them. That's what I've got to do with saying Colton and Madeline.

I'm meeting Colton in about three hours and he's taking me somewhere special. I'm excited but scared at the same time. A mixture of raw emotions and a smiley girl- make up your mind!

I'm trying to convince myself that last night wasn't a mistake or he didn't regret it either. I hope he really doesn't rethink it and end it later.

I want to look good, like really good. So last night I decided to curl my hair and I had a debate with what to wear. I still haven't chosen anything and the things in my wadrobe are quite tacky. I know- Amanda! Amanda's got some decent clothes in the guest room, I'll see what she has there. I haven't seen Amanda for what feels forever as she's been with Ricky, the father of their child.

I sneak past Brad's room as he's still sleeping and I go to Amanda's room. I open the door and she hasn't kept things tidy. There's clothes sprawled out on her bed and there's her straighteners on her desk. I make my way to her wardrobe and there it is- a red shirt, some black shiny jeggings and a black leather jacket that's got gold studs at the shoulders. This'll look nice.

This will look good with my black boots as well. I hug the clothes to my chest protectively and sneak past Brads room and go back to my room. I place the clothes on my bed and I go the bathroom, I wash my face with the warm water and dry it off with a fluffy towel.

Walking back to my room I slip off my pyjamas and put Amanda's on. This looks pretty good huh? Madeline Dixon on show- I have to admit I look fine. I stand in front of my mirror and place my hands on my hips, I pick up the mascara from my left and apply a few flicks to each eye.

I put on my boots and move my curly brown hair to the side as it bounces off my shoulders. I look like a model, I know I sound vein but I'm not, I'm just enjoying not being insecure. And it feels good to finally feel good about myself. For all I could do is walk down the streets naked and I still wouldn't care what people think of me. It's good to be vein once in a while, in fact it's good for the soul.

I'm bouncing down the stairs and I'm in such a good mood, the line 'I'm ready' repeats in my head from Spongebob. I walk into the kitchen and grab a packet of belvita biscuits.

I put some water into the kettle and flick the switch. Placing a maltesers cup in front of me I drop a tea bag in and two spoons of sugar. The sound of the flick when the kettles boiled alerts me and I pick up the kettle, pouring the water in. I walk over to the fridge and grab the semi-skimmed milk and fill it to the top of the cup. I mix my tea together and dip a biscuit inside.

One, two, three that's how many seconds you hold it in for... and out! I take a bite of the now soggy biscuit and boy does it taste good.

The doorbell rings and I jump accidentally dropping all of my biscuit in my tea. God damn it! Extra soggy biscuit. The doorbell rings again and I place my cup on the counter top and make my way to the door, it can't be Colton already can it? At least whoever it is I'm decent and dressed up.

I unlock the door to see Colton standing there with something in his hand which I can't see as his hands are behind his back. He's looking good and that smell... Oh that smell, I could get use to it everyday. Coltons here! I mentally do a happy dance in my head, I haven't seen him since yesterday and I'm nervous about where he's taking me today.