Chapter Twenty-Three: I'll Buy Kanye West's House If That's What It Takes

Instagram: nikkiwikki_02onwattpad

Thank you for the banner above :). That's from the previous chapter, feel free to send any edited photos or banners that's related to this story. Thanks!

*This hasn't been proof-read so ignore the errors please, enjoy!*

Chapter Twenty-Three: I'll Buy You Kanye West's House If That's What It Takes

I lay awake staring at the ceiling and I think about how things will change if I go to WSU with Colton, I mean it's not that I don't want to go with him. It's just we haven't ever talked about our future or college and what we'll do, if we do go to the same college, it will change everything.

I take Coltons arm carefully and move it off my torso, he groans rolling over to his side. I get up from the bed slowly trying to not make the bed or floorboards creak. I need to get changed. I grab my clothes from my bag next to Coltons and head towards the door. As my hand reaches for the door handle I hear a groan. I freeze in my spot as I hear him yawn.

"And where do you think you're going? Don't leave me." I hear Coltons voice behind me, I squeeze my eyes shut and turn around. Damn, he looks good for this time in the morning. "It's early Mads, come back to bed." He pats the space next to him before his eyes zero out on my clothes.

"I need to get changed." I mutter and he stretches. He's shirtless and stretching! The view I'm getting here... Wow. I shut my mouth before I make a fool out of myself by drooling all over.

"You can get changed in here." He mumbles after he yawns once again. He sits up resting against the headboard and folds his arms. He smirks and blinks at me repeatedly as if he's waiting for me to do some sort of show.

"Colton..." I groan and whack my clothes in the air in frustration. I pout and he starts to laugh. He knows how much I hate getting undressed in front of people.

"Maddie." He retorts before smirking again. I fold my arms trying so hard to ignore his cuteness, I manage to keep a straight face, not cracking a smile or a grin. He let's out a loud frustrated groan and throws a tantrum in the bed, he rolls around kicking the sheets. "Fine. I'll just try not to look." He rolls onto his stomach and puts a pillow onto his head.

He hums loudly underneath the pillow and I slip my top off carefully. I put the marron sweater on and slip each arm in carefully making sure he doesn't turn around any time soon. I slip off my trousers-

"I'm turning around..."

"No Colton don't!" I cover my legs by holding my trousers in front of them. Too late, he's already facing me. His eyes widen as he looks up and down my body, his jaw drops when his eyes lock onto my bare legs. I spread the trousers across so he can't see anything from that angle.

"I-I." He gulps. "You're weird."

I clear my throat before narrowing my eyes. "Excuse me?"

His eyes eventually meet mine and he sits up on the bed. He folds his arms before grinning.

I put each leg into my black jeans and pull them up to my waist quickly. "I mean you're so beautiful and you try to hide it. It gets me so mad, why Maddie, why?" He aske and I smile at his words.

"What's your plans for today?" He asks and I shrug, I bet we would have such a good day if he didn't have to go to that stupid Knicks Game. I shrug and he stands up walking towards me, my eyes travel down to his naked stomach and his boxers. I slept in bed with an almost naked Colton!

"I'll tell you what we can do. We'll go to the mall and I'll get you a dress or whatever you want. I'll do whatever it takes to spend time with you, I want to spend as much time with you as I can." He places a hand on my cheek and strokes my bottom lip with his thumb, my eyes flutter shut. I love this, I love him, I just love being with him, I can't be anymore happy with him. "I'll buy you Kanye West's house if that's what it takes to get you to spend time with me though I don't have that kind of money." He says and I laugh then he joins in.