𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵. 
-𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻

Gabriela's POV:

It's been four weeks since Jude and I broke up, and it's been hard to grieve my father and also deal with a break up. In a way, I'm also grieving mine and Jude's love. We had so much plans for the future, and now all of that will never happen.

At first it didn't feel real, I thought that it was a nightmare that I couldn't escape, but telling our family and friends made me realize I wasn't dreaming and that it was our new reality. He and I haven't spoken since after we told our family and friends, and that was a week after we broke up.

I keep wanting to text him every time after his matches and just let him know how proud I am, but I never do that, because I don't want it to be awkward for him.

I also feel like he hates me, because I know he loved me so much and breaking up with him really hurt him.

But I can never take my words back. It's too late now.

I'm currently in the kitchen making food for Davi and Mila, and I'm babysitting them today because it's mum and my stepdad's wedding anniversary, so I offered to watch the kids.

I also wanted to take my mind off things.

I give Davi his food before taking Mila out of her high chair and feeding her.

"BVB is playing today and it's their last game before Christmas break, can we watch it?" Davi asks, and I can tell he was hesitant to ask me if we could.

"Yeah, we should! You can put the game on, I'll go get us some snacks and blankets."

I say trying my best to sound as enthusiastic as I can.

I tell Davi to watch Mila while I go and get us some snacks and blankets.

By the time I'm back the game has just started, the cameras immediately zoom in on Jude and it is now weird looking at him after the breakup.

I almost tear up but I shake the feeling off because I can feel Davi staring at me and I don't want to make him feel bad for wanting to watch the game.

I know how much our breakup is hurting him because he saw Jude as the older brother he never had.

The first half of the game is a bit uneventful. The other team seems to have more possession and they seem to be attacking and defending more than Dortmund. They also have more attempts on target than Dortmund, but luckily for Dortmund, the score ends with a nil-nil draw.

15 minutes into the second half, the Dortmund players finally start to "wake up". They get more possession of the ball, and in the 60th minute, Jude scores with an assist from Gio, and they both run to each other and embrace each other.

Davi jumps and celebrates, while Mila recognizes Jude on the screen and she starts pointing to the screen.

"Yeah Mila that's Jude". I say as I rub my nose on hers, causing her to giggle.