𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Jude's POV:

Gabby and I took Davi out for his birthday and we all had a lot of fun. We did most of his favourite activities and until he got very tired.

We are now walking back to Gabby's house, when we see someone standing in front of the house. The figure looks familiar but I can't remember where I've met the person. Gabby immediately stops talking when she realizes who's standing there, and she holds Davi's hand tightly.

"Happy Birthday Davi" the man says, holding a gift bag in his hands

I instantly recognise his voice.

He is the man who made Gabby cry on Christmas.

"What are you doing here?" Gabby angrily asks him

"What, I can't come visit my son on his birthday?" the man tells Gabby

"He is not your son, you lost that title five years ago"

The man stands there not knowing what to say, he looks very hurt by Gabby's words and by the look on her face, it is very obvious that she just doesn't care. She isn't necessarily the type of person to let people know how she feels about them, but with him she doesn't seem to hold back.

"Anyways, I got you something. I hope you like it" he says as he hands Davi the gift in his hands

"Thank you" Davi murmurs as he peeks out from behind Gabby

I just awkwardly stand there very confused with what is happening.

Gabby suddenly says something, "You know I'm really thankful for? It's that Davi and I are nothing like you and that we'll never be."

"I'm really sorry for everything" Is the only thing the man says before he walks away with tears in his eyes.

All three of us just stand there not knowing what to say or what to do, and it is very silent even when we walk into the house.

Gabriela's POV:

My father decided to show up once again and just ruined everything again. Every time he shows up in our lives I'm reminded of everything we went through because of him and it just ruins the whole healing process. I'm more angry at the fact he just showed up on David's birthday and now he'll just get more confused.

I'm always quick to defend Davi and mom from him because when we still lived with him, I thought that I could protect them from him.

I've never really told Jude what happened with my father, he knows that I have a stepfather but he doesn't really know the details, and I'm sure he's very curious about who he is and why I never bring him up.
________________________________

@gabsamrani_silva

Liked by judebellingham and others

gabsamrani_silva Happy birthday to the strongest person I know. You've always been by my side and I will forever be grateful to have you as my mother. Je t'aime toujour💗💗💗

View all 2 comments on this post

filomena_silva Je t'aime aussi❤️
-🤍🤍🤍

Comments on this post have been limited.