74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]

Start from the beginning

"That's why you punched a rock or what? Why always so pissed, husband?" She frowned at me in an adorable way. I love it when she calls me husband looking at me with those honey dove hazel eyes. She looks so fucking beautiful, angel alike.

"So it was a bad day at work." She reads the tiredness plastered on my face.
"Kind of." I reply shortly.

I want her to sit on my lap but to my surprise she gets down on the floor infront of me between my legs.
"Maybe I can help with that." She murmurs looking at me and abruptly placing her hand on my crotch. This is something new? I raised an eyebrow and then my lips stretched into a smirk at her course of action.
"Sure. I would love to see you try." She bite onto her lip as her eyes lower down from me to my bulge and her hands boldly begin to rub me through my pants.

I lean back watching her with interest as she undid my belts with her petite hands and opened the zip letting my cock free, breath air. She stared at me before holding it in her delicately soft hands. Goddamn fuck.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked cause I know she never did it before.
Without giving me a reply she grinned and snaked out her tongue. She abruptly licked me from down to top, stopping at the tip.

Her touch. Her fucking touch is poison itself. It should be a crime how she's touching me and making me feel so intoxicated.

"I might amaze you even if I'm a beginner." She took my tip in her mouth and sucked it slowly while moving her palms along my length taking her time. I know she can never take me fully as for how big I'm in comparison to her small mouth.

She sucked out my cum and spit it onto my cock moistening it more as she caressed it so lovingly. Fuck she's good.

"Goddamn Leera." I moaned out when she took me inside her mouth again. The feeling is literally out of this word. "Just like that, take every inch of it. You can babygirl." I encourage her as I watch her almost gagging trying to take me half but my tough girl never stops her endeavor.

My hand pulled onto her hair as I shove myself inside her as much she can take me. I pushed the strands of her hair behind ear which was being a barrier to see her beautiful face.

She licked and sucked my cock watching me with those honey dove eyes filled with tears looking so fucking sexy and ravishing.

She couldn't take me entirely as I assumed due to my size but fuck I'm already done for sure. I push myself inside her mouth till I hit the base of her throat and she keeps massaging the rest part with her soft palms looking at me through her wet lashes. It doesn't take me long to explode and cum inside her sweet mouth with a loud groan.

"Drink every bit of it, dolcezza." She obeys me sincerely which draws a grin out of me and then licks her lips panting. Literally the sexiest thing I ever saw anyone do.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand she smiles taking deep breaths, "Didn't I amaze you?"
I trace her lips with my fingers "Certainly you did. You never fail to amaze me." I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her lips which just sucked me so pleasantly.

"How are you so good at it?" I query her in a teasing manner. "Watched a few videos?" I chuckle up with her response and then attach my lips to hers again.

Her hands does their work in unbuttoning my shirt and she kisses down my neck as her hands explore my body and chest. Then she removed her pj set along with her panties in no time.

I turned us over abruptly placing her down, leaving her stunned and she giggles is response. Now I'm on the top. My chest delights with the sight of her completely bare at my mercy. "It's my turn now. Spread your legs babygirl"