51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]

AZEZAL Pov

My mind, body, nerves and veins enraged with fury. Rage boiling my head more with the time passing and everytime I think about Leera.

How Louis turned out to be a son of a bitch you laid his hands upon my thing. If I stayed there a second probably my hands would have been red with his blood.

He fucking kissed her! Kissed her infront of my goddamn eyes!

I wanted to cut his fucking hands which touched her and feed them to dog. Burn his fucked face! God knows what I would have done to him if I couldn't control my anger. It took every ounce of help of my self consciousness while I was tempted to do whatever fuck my head said without thinking.

"Aze-zal?" A tired, low whimper escaped her lips as if she couldn't even form a word seeing me. Her state disheveled.

Her small petite body laid on the floor just beside my feet as I stared down at her while she gawked back at me with her honey dove eyes which sparked with fear.

Fear. That's what she should be feeling now. I could see how afraid and uncertain she was about the situation. Yes, she should fear me!

I'm the man, people piss off with just a sight of me. Cause they already knew what could I do, What bulk of things I can do with someone who goes against my words.

My fingers fisted her hair in no time as I pulled her to me by her hair. She sniffled feeling the pain shot in her hair region. My hand bought her to me, just an inch gap between our face as I glared down at her wet, puppy eyes. Her hands went around my hand trying to free her hair from my tight hold.

She gulped and closed her eyes slowly. internally sobbing by didn't let out even a small cry out of her mouth.

"Open your eyes" My demeanor colder, by still I'm controlling myself even if my nerves are burning with rage.

"I won't fucking repeat!" I said a second later and her eyes snapped open with that. I could see the literal horror in her tear soaked honey orbs.

"Does this seem like a joke to you? To kidnap me like this and bring me wherever you want? Are you kidding me?" She uttered with clear frustration in her voice, her face reflected how fatigued she is.

"Do you know why are you here?" My voice calmer than before. She slowly shook her head in negative and took a few breaths through her mouth as if she couldn't inhale.

"You are here to show your skills and adriotness" Her face confused.

"W-What do you mean?" she managed to speak after a moment of processing my words.
I released her hair. Her hands instantly went to her head, slowly caressing her hair region as a tear slipped her eye. She fell back on the floor infront of my feet.

I leaned back on the couch and stated tranquillity "Seduce me"
Her mind stupefy with questions, I could just notice by watching her face.
"What!?" She spoke with a stunned tone.

"Show me what you got. Let's see, if that pretty ass of yours can persuade me"

"You are a fucking madman who need serious help!" She barked off and crawled a few feet away from me while her soft sobs echoed in pure silence.

She got to her feet and ran towards the door. She tried to open it a few times but failed miserably. Her head helplessly leaned against the door.

"Open this goddamn door!" She screamed tiredly, her voice weepy.

I got up to my feet and walked to her. Clenching her shoulder I shoved her around and jerked her against the door. Now she faced me while I caged her. Her petite body shivered and she sniffled.