-001-

-•𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄•-

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ

The moment a young daughter of a renowned clan head took her first steps onto the battlefield, 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐤𝐮 became a name inducing fear among others

The moment a young daughter of a renowned clan head took her first steps onto the battlefield, 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐤𝐮 became a name inducing fear among others. She was called the human depiction of death forthwith to her discovery, her moral code seemingly pitch black on the battlefield. She took no mercy even if she was "nicer" than her clanmates; it was not a mercy to survive her encounter when she was simply disinterested in the weak. She simply acted on her pleasures and displeasures. Her will to become stronger enabled her to risk herself and increase her prowess, growing to rival Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha themselves.

The Mazoku Clan carried superhuman abilities, such as extreme strength and grip, as well as higher pain tolerance and durability. They're diabolical beings from birth, and raised as such. With a desire to satiate their overbearing bloodlust, they desire to fight; it's not a matter of necessity.

After the battle against the Mazoku clan and wiping out a majority of its clan during the Great War of the Four (a 2-week-long battle between the Mazoku, Uchiha, Hyuga, and Senju, with only Hyuga and Senju being allies), The Senju and Uchiha declared peace, with the Hyuga following, much to the Mazoku descendants' discontent.

If a Mazoku sheds blood, only a select few are able to surpass their normal ability by consuming any. It takes a huge mental switch or emotional toll to be able to do this, however. An extra increase would be killing a member of your immediate family and consuming any amount of their blood.

Take Akumi, for example. Her father Akuyami, her, and 27 of her clan mates out of a 4 thousand are the only ones able to activate their power up to the first level.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 -

Ominous ombré tides of bright crimson and orange covered the battlefield, further spreading through the forest surrounding the war.

Shinobi of all clans other than the Mazoku and Uchiha took the decrease of the mass forest fire into their hands, using any water style jutsu to try and rid of the spreading fire created by Akuyo Mazoku --the brother of Akumi Mazoku.

The Mazoku and Uchiha continued fighting, letting the others tend to the fire, although the Mazoku simply did it for entertainment, not because there are enough people there.

The Mazoku were a feared clan, and a silent rule for the other clans were to team up to fight one Mazoku, even if you're on other sides.

Numerous bodies of shinobi lay on the active battlefield. The sounds of metal against metal resonated through the battleground, with more fire blazing through.