☯︎☃︎𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕☃︎☯︎

What's this? A Christmas Special for this book?

That's right! A Christmas Special chapter as a Christmas gift from me to you!

I apologize that there have been no updates..

A hospital is full of live you know? I come home tired and my free time is gone except when I have a break. There are going to be slow updates, but still some.

Enjoy! <3

︎☃︎︎︎---------------------☃︎

This year's Christmas was being held at Y/n's home in Kakariko Village.

Traditional fried chicken has been made, along with some rice, salad, even a big chicken was prepared.

The house was decorated, a tree was set up and Christmas sweaters were made.

Y/n's whole friends and family were there, Zelda, Terrako, Impa, Purah, Chiro, Link, Master Kohga, Revali, Mipha, Daruk, Riju, Teba, Yunobo, Sidon, Urbosa, Robbie and their Boyfriend Sooga.

Sooga just finished packing the presents and set them under tree.

"Honey, the presents are done. Need any more help?" Sooga asked his girl/boyfriend.

"No, everything is done now, the others shall be here any moment" they said, putting their sweater on.

Sooga didn't wore his mask, so won't be master Kohga, they promised them to not wear them for this year's Christmas.

A knock was heared on the door. "They are here! Chiro, are you done?" Y/n called to their brother who then came out of his room.

"Yes" was all he said until his older sibling went to open the door. There they all stood, their friends and also like family.

"Welcome everyone! Come in, come in!" Y/n stepped out of the way so they can enter.

The friends entered the house, only for the Gerudo Sheikah to close the door afterwards.

"Thank you for inviting us" Urbosa spoke happily.

"I agree, thank you" Zelda said, smiling at Y/n, her red dress trailing behind her, when she turned to Y/n.

"No, I thank you for even coming. You look amazing in this red dress Zelda" Y/n said, smiling.

Zelda in response looked away and blushed slightly.

Urbosa chuckled, Daruk laughed, Mipha giggled and Revali scoffed, fixing his scarf Y/n made for him.

Y/n took notice of it and smiled.

"Revali! You're wearing the scarf I made you!" Y/n smiled brightly, looking at the Rito.

Revali scoffed once again and blushed looking away.

With that, Christmas was spent in Y/n's home.

The food was eaten, praises were given to the chef who made the food.

Y/n smiled at the praises, they were happy.

Presents were unpacked, laughter filling the room from jokes.

Urbosa was gifted a new sword, Mipha and Sidon a new spear, Daruk a new greatsword, Revali and Teba a new bow, Yunobo was gifted a greatsword also, but it didn't weight anything, perfect for the precious bean to weld.
Master Kogha was gifted a new demon ring, Sooga a new pairs of sword and Y/n a new kodachi. Dodoco was gifted a scarf for the cold winter.

Everyone was dancing, Link with Zelda and Y/n with Sooga.

When they stopped dancing the two couples noticed a mistletoe above them.

Link kissed Zelda first, before Sooga kissed Y/n.

Claps were heard and whistles too.

"Merry Christmas" Sooga said when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Merry Christmas honey" Y/n said smiling

☃︎-----------------------☃︎

A/n:

My gift from me to you all! <33
I know it's not the best chapter I can write but it's something , right? I'm sorry again for no updates to the main story...

Merry Christmas everyone <3

~ Author-san