☯︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 7☯︎

Hey loves! Sorry that I didn't post a new chapter earlier, I was caught up with Cookie run kingdom and Stardew Valley. Anyway-
Here you go! <3
☯︎---------------------------☯︎

I was standing near the tower with Purah and Zelda, Link was up there with Terrako. Suddenly the tower started to glow blue.

"It wooorked!" Purah exclaimed happily.

"Yes! You did wonderful!" Zelda said as I slowly nodded in agreement. I was still unsure how this ancient technology is working.

Purah walked a bit forward before turning to look at us. "One down, and a whole lot more to go! Time's a-wasting, right?" Purah said as we both nodded and..

...

...

...

...climbed up the tower...

☁︎-----------------------✈︎------------☁︎

I dropped dead on the floor from the tower, we never really had any climbing training.

Heroines, why is the tower so tall!

I could feel Urbosa look at me as I heard her trying to hold back a laugh, I looked at her with jokingly glare.

"Trying to laugh at me for not being good at climbing?" I asked and she just burst out laughing. It made me smile and laugh with her.

Soon I stood up and Urbosa looked a bit serious again, Purah was holding the sheikah slate as she was deep in thoughts.

Zelda looked around with a smile. "What a magnificent view. We're so high up" Zelda said as Purah walked around. The said princess turns to the said scientists.

"Purah, have have you found anything yet?" Zelda asked only to not got an answer from the scientists.

"I see, hmmm... So by binding this with the Sheikah Slate..." Purah thought out loud, we only turned to her.

"Hm, what's that? Purah?" Zelda tried to get her attention.

"Listen, Princess! These towers have got a lot of power hiding inside! The Sheikah Towers were designed to scan their surroundings for Calamity Ganon. When we activate them, the terminals load the Sheikah Slate with the map of the area! You can see the geography nearby- and locate monsters- as easy as click, snap!" Purah started to explain as she showed us the sheikah slate.

"So..." I started and their eyes fell on me. I felt nervous but continued either way. "We can track down the enemy and take them by surprise?" I asked and Purah nodded.

"Preeecisely!" the female scientists jumped happily.

☁︎-----------------------✈︎------------☁︎

There I stood with Urbosa...

In front of our Devine beast Vah Naboris...

Me and Urbosa got the task to make an easy path to the hideout of the Yiga Clan, and the best option is with Vah Naboris.

Yang...

Get ready...

For a fight...

"Well, it's time. You and us must now ride into battle without the luxury of training. Then again..." Urbosa spoke as she forward, me following after her.

"Experience is the best teacher"

☁︎-----------------------✈︎------------☁︎

We made it into the Yiga Clan hideout, there were THOUSANDS of them.

Heroines! Why are there so many?!