☯︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 5☯︎

You thought the emotional roller-coaster was over?
No!
It's still going! :D

Edit: damn was I evil 💀

Enjoy! <3

☯︎-----------------------------------------☯︎

I watched the whole fight unfold in front of me, Sooga was fighting off my allies. Yet, I didn't saw Mipha in the fight.

Just then I felt some kind of relief on my back. "It's alright, I'm here to heal you" I heard Mipha say. I just smiled in relief.

Sooga knew that Mipha was healing me, yet he couldn't stop her. Link was finishing him off.

He did 2 back flips then poofed into nothing, Link looked around to find him, yet Sooga appeared near a roof and threw 3 kunais in Zelda direction.

Zelda turned around to see the kunais being thrown at her, Terrako jumped in front of her to dodge them, but Link yeeted the egg guardian away and dodged the kunais with his shield.

Mipha finished the healing process and helped me stand up. She handed me my spear and I thanked her. "Your fighting style with the spear is amazing! Maybe we could train sometime with Daruk! I could show you some of my tricks" she smiled as I nodded.

With my spear in hand, I snuck behind Sooga, he of course noticed and turned around.

I was already in a striking position and stricked down at his mask. He didn't had the time to dodge it.

The right piece of his mask fell to the ground, he was taken aback of it and grunted in frustration, holding the side of his exposed face.

I quickly picked up the fallen mask piece and held my spear in one hand pointing it at him.

"It's over!" I yelled as I tightened my grip on my spear.

Sooga removed his hand that was covering his exposed face, and what I saw, was something I never imagined..

(Here I will let my fantasy flow on how Sooga looks under his mask)

This crimson eye looking at my red ones, white hair fading into black, scares and bruises covering his face.

(Edit: ya'll I'm sorry for changing ya'll eye color, but it would at least make some sense since Y/n is half gerudo half sheikah, also crimson eyes are pretty cool-)

(Note to my dumbass in the past: you freaking dumbass! We wrote in the info that the reader has red eyes!)

My eyes widen as I felt heat rushing in my face.

How did he got from a cute baby face into a handsome face?!

Soon I heard a kunai hit the ground, Sooga didn't face my other allies. He sighed before speaking.

"The future is fickle..."

He stood up then and looked at me, guilt plastered on his face.

"I hope we become allies one day...because I can't take it anymore to fight you..." he told me in a quite voice, as I saw tears running

"Yang..." I dropped my spear and reached out for him, my vision got a bit blurry since tears filled my own eyes.

He wanted to hold my hand and I noticed it, yet he took a step backwards and looked at the ground.