☯︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 8☯︎

Hey loves! Sorry that there was no part 8 sooner! I graduated on the 8th of July and I wanted to write part 8 as an celebration but I was very busy last week since my step dad was in the hospital. Now that I have Hollidays I can continue writing! I also want to thank @Liliana_Vaisha for the great cover! Now then!
Edit: you wonder why the cover is the same? I took it down, because Wattpad was being a bitch as always.
Enjoy! <3

☯︎---------------------------☯︎

Previously:

Why don't they use it?"

"Maybe because, they got trained by my father, if Y/n had only listened to mother, they wouldn't have ended up like this..." Chiro spoke, sitting down next to Y/n's unconscious body.

"If they only know...what power hides inside them...they would do so much more..." Impa spoke as Chiro nodded in agreement.

"Yes...so much more..."

☁︎-----------------------✈︎------------☁︎

Your pov:

I woke up with an headache, I groaned as I held my head. I looked around taking in my surroundings.

"Where am I?..." I spoke to myself as I tried to stand up but a hand pushed me back down.

"Stay low" the voice said.

My eyes lit up as I looked at the person who spoke. "Chiro?" I asked and the boy nodded with a smile on his face.

"Older sister/brother please lay down, your in Kakariko village, you got badly injured in the fight between you and dad. I will inform Impa and princess Zelda that you are awake, we have important news" My younger brother spoke as he got up and walked outside of the room.

I sighed as the memories of the fight flashed back into my head, tears were forming in my eyes. "Father, may the Calamity kill you first.." I spoke quitely just as a knock was heard.

"Come in" I called out and the door opened, revealing Zelda, Impa and Terrako. "Where is Chiro?" I asked as they walked inside.

"He went to get you a new uniform, your old one isn't for use anymore after the fight" Zelda spoke as she sat next to the futon I sat on.

Terrako ran up to me and rambled with his guardian language on how much he missed me, and that he was worried that I wouldn't make it. I smiled and patted his...

Head? I don't know if it's just a head or if it's a small body then is decorated with 3 legs.

"I missed you too Terrako" I said and did some happy noises, I turned to Zelda with a serious expression. "Chiro said that you have some important news, now that I'm awake I would gladly know what they are"

Zelda nodded, she knew I would say that. "Well it's like this..."

☁︎-----------------------✈︎------------☁︎

Zelda finsihed explaining the news, I was shocked that he told them about it.

"Chiro shall be back soon, we will leave together soon to hyrule castle. We will wait at the entrance, there will be a horse ready for you too" I just nodded at Zelda's words as she, Impa and Terrako left the room.

☯︎𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒀𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒈☯︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें