☯︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 3☯︎

Since I have my biology exam tomorrow, Which aslo going to be my last exam before I graduate next week, here is a little motivation for me tomorrow that I can pass this exam!
It will be written in the reader's pov mostly.
Enjoy! <3
☯︎-----------------------------------------☯︎

I woke up with an arching body, I don't remember what happened. My body was bandaged, but why?

Then it hit me..

"Yang..." I whispered then sighed in frustration.

Who knew that my best friend...

Became my enemy...

I looked at my surroundings, only to see that I am in my room.

When did I got here? I remember passing out at the battlefield where I fought Yang. More like Sooga...

My eyes landed on my nightstand, where a fresh pair of my uniform was laying and my spear polished and cleaned up against the wall.

I took it as sign to get up, change my bandages, get into my uniform, did my hair and my spear in hand.

"How long was I out?" I asked myself walking to the throne room where sat Urbosa, on her throne.

"Y/n! I see you are awake, today is the day" Urbosa said when I was in front of her, kneeling as my head hung low.

"Was I really out cold for 4 days?" I asked the female chief, who only nodded but then responded with an yes since I didn't see her nodding.

"But your rest was well needed, an Vaai that came from the Kara Kara Bazaar found you and brought you here" Urbosa started as I listened.

"But are you in great condition to full fill that mission?" she asked as my breath caught up in my throat.

Right...

Killing princess Zelda..

"Yes, and I won't disappoint you, lady Urbosa" I spoke then stood up to face her. My eyes showed no betrayal to her.

Urbosa just smirked and nodded. "Well then, your squad is waiting, second in command" she said and with that, I made my way outside the town.

Some of the gerudo soldiers were already fighting Link and Impa, who were protecting Zelda...

...Who fought with the runes of the Sheikah Slate.

"Vaai's!" I called out as a good amount of female soldiers turned to me, waiting for orders.

"We will kill the princess as Lady Urbosa told us!" I announced as the females cheered.

"Let's raise and win this fight!" I called out and raised my spear in the air. The soldiers did the with their weapon, and cheered more.

☁︎-----------✈︎-------------☁︎

I fought Link and Impa at same time for a good 2 hours, I must admit that they are not weak.

I hit Impa with top of my spear only to see that it was a clone.

"What the-" just then, an explosion from behind me threw me a few meters away from them.

The two protectors and the princess herself took the chance to get inside of Gerudo town.

"Damn it!" I cursed under my breath as I stood up with the help of my spear.