☯︎𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚎☯︎

Two young children at the age of six were gathering herbs in the dessert, near the famous town that stood there.

Gerudo Town

"Yang look! Butterfly!" one of the children called out to the boy, while pointing at the flying insect with a bright smile.

The two gave each other the nickname "Yin" and "Yang".

Yinyang describes the two complementary forces—yin and yang—that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. It encompasses the actual process of the universe and all that is in it. Yin and yang are depicted as the light and dark halves of a circle

Yin:
As Yin is black, it symbolizes shadow or darkness, things that are quieter, aloof, the moon, and all things with dark energy

Yang:
The white of Yang on the other hand, is used to symbolize warmth, positive energy, active motion, and the sun.

"It's so beautiful, just like you Yin!" Yang said looking at the Gerudo Sheikah with a smile on his face. The h/c child looked at their friend with slight widen eyes, before smiling back at him.

The two played for a while, until they were interrupted by a woman.
Yin's mother.

"Y/n! I told you to stay away from this voe! Your father left us to do some things in his village! Those sheikahs and their stupid research!" their mother exclaimed, picking up the little child.

"B-But mom! Yang is friendly!" the little child cried out, as they struggled to get out of their mothers arms.

"That's what he plays to be!" the woman spoke in a loud tone, while walking back to gerudo village.

Men were strictly forbidden into the town, except a male Gerudo would be born into the race, and becomes the king of the Gerudo immediately.

The poor boy watched his friend being taken back to their village, with a loud  exhale, the young child walked around in the dessert, only to find a small camp with a few people in red clothing and masks on.

"Please...some food..." the young boy said weakly. He was starving.

Two of the sheikah traitors heard the young boy and rushed towards him with their weapon in hand.

Of course the young child was frightened by it. "What are you doing here kid?" one of the Yiga asked.

"I-I'm hungry.." the child answered, fear in his voice.

"Get out of here!" the second Yiga said.

Just then, a groan could be heard and the two yigas turned only to see their leader.

"Master Kohga!" the two Yiga's said.

"What is this all about.." the top banana of the Yiga clan asked, while walking towards the child.

Master Kohga swung his hand forward, causing the young child to close his eyes, holding his tiny hands in front of him to shield himself excepting a punch.

And yet, the impact never came...

The young child opened his eyes, letting his arms fall to the side. The leader of the Yiga clan was holding a banana towards the boy.

"Here, eat up" Master Kohga said as the boy takes the fruit.

"T-Thank you!"

Master Kohga sat down next to the child, letting out a loud exhale. "You know...you owe me something for that" the man started looking at child next to him, who was eating the banana.

"You will work for me, you will get trained and live here with us Yiga's"

The boy's eyes lit up. Will he see his friend again? Even if their mother is against it?

"I will! I promise!" the boy said with determination.

The Yiga clan leader laughed and smiled under his mask.
"Alright kid! Do you have a name?" the man asked.

"Well, my friend calls me 'Yang' and I call them 'Yin'" the boy answered.

"As in 'Yin and Yang'?" Kohga asked. The child nodded.

"Okay that's cute I give you that. But we can't use that name for you when your here with us" the top banana said as he began to think.

"From now on...your name will be Sooga"

"Sooga...I like this name!" the boy, Sooga said with a smile as Kohga patted the boy's head.

"Good then it's decided!"

"Welcome to the Yiga clan Sooga!" Master Kohga said with a welcoming tone in his voice.

Sooga only smiled with eyes closed. A new life beginning.

But little didn't he knew, he would fight his friend in the future...

☯︎----------------------------------☯︎
A/n:
Ahhhhhh! First chapter (even if it's just the Prologe) of the Sooga fanfic! I hope ya'll enjoyed this, what I forgot to mention is that Sooga and Y/n are 20 to 22 y/o in this fanfic and that Urbosa and the other champions are 25. Zelda and Link are 17.
I hope you all stay safe! <3

Edit: I'm just fixing some errors and mistakes I did in the story, I might be writing the next part in a bit, as a birthday gift for my precious bean <3

Edit 2: Fixed a little few things, I hope it's alright that way. I'm sorry for disappearing for so long.
See this rewriting as my apology, I'll see you soon again!

- Author-san