Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 :: Mobile

∆Y/n POV∆

"Hie"

"Jesus Christ" i said while putting my one hand on my chest out of her sudden appearance...

"Sorry for scaring you , i didn't mean to"

"It's ok" i smile at her then look her up to down , she was wearing highschool dress

"Highschool student ?" She nod "what's your name ?"

"Jiyho , I need part time job" she said while playing with her fingers

"In this age" i stare at her as she look at me and join her hands together in pleased

"I really need it Unnie ... I have alot family problems.... My stepmother is the worst s--"

"You are hired" saying that i get inside cafe , i smile when i heard jump sound my behind

"I will from today onwards , thank you so much unnie i will work hard" she bow , i walk to counter and then came back with cafe appron...

"Wear this on work time" she look at it and immediately take it with bowing

"Don't bow this much" she nod and bow again "Jeez... From tomorrow get here on 5 to 9 , is this time is ok for you ?" i ask "Yes !!! I can work till 10 as it's close at that time" she said

"Don't your parents gonna worry ?"

"No one care when i come or go" i look at her furious "Wait till you want but don't effect your study , ok ?" She nod with smile , i smile then sigh and started my work as customer started getting in

∆Author POV∆

As it was 10 pm , y/n look at jiyho who was cleaning the table still in same energy as morning....

"Don't you are tired now ?" Jiyho look at her and smile "No"

"Enough now it's late , go home" after few seconds jiyho come to her as she finally finished last table "Thank you for giving me work here"

I nod as she smile more

Closing the cafe , y/n look at jiyho who was still standing beside her "What ? Don't you wanna go home?"

"I wants to , i was thinking to go with you half way" y/n nod and they started walking , jiyho keep talking on random things while y/n was listening to her

She get to know that how cheer full , positive and active person jiyho Is...

~~~

Setting near the bus stop y/n was listening some clam music when her attention one man gain who was looking around his 30's and run towards her ....

"Lady give me your mobile for second, i need to call someone" he said while panting

She hesitate but give him , as he was dialing someone's number from back few men was coming in same direction ... That guy notice and immediately started running

"Fuck my mobile phone!!! Thief !!!" She run behind him while shouting "Give me my mobile back , it's new one bloody ass"

~~~

She look around while breathing heavily , when she finally saw that men who run with her cellphone "You brat give me my phone back" he look at her as she walk to him ...

With shaky hands he handed her , her mobile... "Why you run with my phone huh ??" She angrily spoke "im in hurry, thankyou for this" he was about to walk off she again spoke "You should say sorry !!! And tell me where am I ?"

He look here and there in fear then annoyingly look at her "Walk straight then left, you will find way to get out here .. and fucking sorry , go form here now"

"You n---" she pause when she hear gun shooting sound... While the other one was shaking in fear and he murmur in shuttering "F-fuck"

"Please don't tell anyone im hiding here , they will kill me" saying that he immediately hide inside the truck as it was near him ... Right in few second there was 5 man which were looking like gaurds and 2 cars arrived...

A worst feeling built up in her body while looking at that view ... She take breath and started walking ignoring them ...

She stop when one someone spoke "Did you see in which direction one guy in black cout run ?"

She take few seconds then by her index finger she pointed it in left alley while he was actually in right side where the truck was ...

"Left alley over" as he said all men run towards there and cars too ... But suddenly last car stop ... She fast her pace...

"Stop there"

-To Be Continue-