37.Hey guys missed me?

Start from the beginning

N-What why did you shout??

M- Meri jaan go and change the dress..

N- What are you mad I don't have time..What's problem do you have in this?

M-( possessively) What problem means picha ka kaha hai ??

N- Manik what do you mean by pucha ka kaha hai . It's backless. Dumbo..

M- (possessively) Why are you wearing this then..

N- Is someone jealous here hubby??

M-(stammering) Wh..what.. what jealous I am ..

N- When did I say you are jealous..

M- OK fine I am jealous just change the dress..

N- I will not..

M-(Pulling her by her waist)You will not...I said no means no

N-(encircling her hand around his neck)I know how to make you say yes..

And before Manik could understand anything he was already in heaven by full of pleasure given by his wifey..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

This little chipmunk made me say by her skillful seduction and now here I have to make sure that no one sees her bare back.

Abhi was sitting infront of the holy fire doing whatever with full concentration

Abhi was sitting infront of the holy fire doing whatever with full concentration. I know he is the only one who can keep my twin happy. Seeing them made me remember the day me and Nandu got married that was the best day of my life.

I was cut of my thoughts by an annoying voice.  Oh God Why can't she leave me alone. Don't get me wrong guys I don't hate her she is amazing as a friend and I am lucky to have her in my life as my friend but just friend Nothing less Nothing more..

A- Manik Manik how I am looking...

M-(uninterestedly) Good..

I can already feel someone's glare at me I think you all know who that belongs to. Before Alia could say more Nandu interrupted her

N- Oh my God Alia your lipstick is smudged ..

A-(Shouting) what really ??

N- Yea go and fix it..

A- Yea you are correct.  Thank you so much Nandu I will forever be grateful to you..

N- it's OK Alia no worries..

As soon as Alia left I saw Nandini again glaring at me..

M- Nandini you kn...

N- Shut up..You how..

She was cut of by pandit ji asking for the bride to come..

And there was my twinei looking gorgeous. With Peeper guiding her direction.And Chini mini in her both shoulders held by someone. I went to her and as soon as she saw me she literally jumped on me..