III-Roller coaster

I usually woke up at around six in the morning, but today is not like any ordinary day. I get up from bed at four o' clock then I do some running within the village. I often run to clear my mind whenever there's something bothering me. To come and think of it, what's really bothering you Jennie? I talk to myself. Me, myself I don't really know. Is it Lisa that I am worrying about? Or her case? Actually I have no idea.

The sun is rising, I look at my watch and its time to get back home. I saw some of our friendly neighbor and smiled at them. Some are taking advantage of the morning sun. Morning sun are good on our body, just in case you didn't know.

When I enter the house, I smell something delicious from the kitchen. Then I remember that I am the only one who cooks in this house, or sometimes we call the chef from our parents house when I have no time to prepare our meal for the week. To my curiosity I went to the kitchen then I saw the culprit.

"Oh what the hell are you doing here?" I asked the person in front me.

"Oh well good morning to you too babe." He kissed me on the cheeks then proceeds on putting the dish onto the serving plate.

"Can you please stop calling me babe? And what's with the kiss? I am not your girlfriend." I annoyingly said to him while wiping the side of my cheeks that he kissed.

"Yet. You are not my girlfriend yet, Jennie. But I know soon, it will happen." His smile can make everyone instantly fall in love with him. Well, when I say everyone that doesn't include me. Because I am no like everyone. I am one of a kind.

"Isn't it too early to annoy me Kai?" I irritatedly said to him. He knows from the very start that I don't like him but he is so persistent. And Jisoo unnie told me to give it a shot and let him prove himself to me. I disagree with her. Then I got tired of telling Kai to stop his nonsense action because it will only leads him nowhere. I just let him do whatever he wants as long as it will not affect me and what I do. There's no one who will let him enter the house, except her. Me and my sister are the only one's living in this house anyway. Speaking of my not so devil but angelic looking sister.

"Oh you're back Jen. Come, let's have a taste of what Kai prepared for us. Take your sit Kai." She seated and pat the chair beside her motioning for me to sit.

"You know I don't eat breakfast unnie." Before she can even respond I hastily walk upstairs. Leaving them both on the dining table. I went straight to my bathroom to take a relaxing shower to calm my nerves.

'It's still early Jen don't get affected by Kai'. I told to myself while letting the hot steaming shower pour onto my body. Whenever I see him, it automatically ruined my day. He is so full of himself thinking that he can get to everybody's pants.

After doing my morning routine I heard the gate was being closed. I walk to the window to take a look then I saw unnie glance at my direction. She shakes her head while walking back to the house. Then I went back to my vanity mirror to dry out my hair and put some light make up.

We are now seated inside my car and we're heading to the detention center. We are silent for a few minutes now and it suffocates me. She is looking with every tall building that we passed by like she just seen it for the first time. I know she's disappointed with me earlier. But what she expects me to do? I've done my part to tell him to stop pursuing me. She knew that. I will not act nice just to be nice. He might think the wrong way. So better show him what my real message is.

"What you've done is not nice Jennie." She speaks, while still looking outside the window.

I rolled my eyes.

"You love me unnie, right?" I side glance at her and saw how she looked surprise. Then I focus my attention back on the road again.

"What's with the sudden question Jen, you know I love you right?" She's just looking at me waiting for my answer.

"That's all that matter to me. Nothing else, nor anyone else." I smirk at her not minding that she is still disappointed with how I treated Kai earlier.

"I will let this pass today since I have a favor to ask. But don't do it again next time Jennie. Are we clear?" Oh as if that will scare me. I didn't answer her because I know when that time comes, I will do the same thing again. She did not wait for my answer either and I saw her getting her phone to make a call to I don't know who.

"I'm on my way to the center, please make Lisa ready." She told to the person on the other line probably her assistant.

Wait, did I eat something earlier? Oh no, I don't and did not eat breakfast earlier. Do I need to go to the restroom? Why it feels like my organs are trying to switch places? Are they playing tangled?

"Jen, are you okay? You're sweating." Unnie wipe the cold sweats that are forming on my forehead and dripping at the side of my face. She looks worried with my sudden state.

"I'm okay unnie. It's just that my stomach hurts suddenly, but it's slowly fading." I assuringly told her and give her a tight smile while caressing my tummy to lessen the cramping. I think it's working because the pain is slowly fading away.

"Don't worry we're less than 5 minute away from the detention. Then you can rest first before meeting with Lisa." She told me while preparing her stuff and fixing the crease on her clothes.

Oh crap! Is there a roller coaster inside my stomach? My organs are switching places again.