013

____________________
Chapter 13!
Advice
____________________

Juli hadn't spoken or seen Peter since that day in the Great Hall. She'd tried to find him, after classes and meals, on multiple occasions but she was also getting quite busy studying for exams.

She saw him in Herbology class but he had decided to stand away from her and he avoided her gaze whenever she tried to get his attention.

Juli only knew one person who'd be able to help her with this problem. She'd gone to her on multiple occasions to get advice while she was dating James. Though Juli didn't know if it'd be appropriate to ask her about Peter, she was James' cousin after all.

She didn't know what else to do though. So after classes, she searched the school until she found Roxanne Weasley in the library.

"Hey Rox." Juli said, taking a seat next to Roxanne.

Roxy looked up, she had a frightened look on her face, like she'd just seen a ghost.

Juli was concerned, "You alright?"

"Yeah... well... I mean. You just haven't talked to me since... y'know. This is a surprise."

Juli sighed, "Yeah, sorry. I've missed you, it's just been hard to hang out with you. Whenever I see you you're with... you know."

Roxy smiled, "I've missed you too." She then saw the anxious look on Juli's face. "I heard about what's happening with you and Peter, are you alright?"

"I told Peter that I love him."

"Oh... well that's great!"

"But I don't think it's true. And I think he knows that. That's why he's not talking to me."

Roxanne looked quite stunned but she quickly composed herself, "Why do you think you don't love him?"

"Because... when I kiss him... I don't get that funny feeling in my stomach like with..."

"James."

"Yeah. I mean I get butterflies but they're never as intense."

"Do you think you're still in love with James?"

"I don't know Rox. I'm still so mad at him."

Roxy gave Juli a sympathetic smile, "I know. If it helps, James feels like a complete git."

"It helps a little bit." Juli smiled back. "So, is he going to get back with Sabrina then?"

"Absolutely not!" Both Juli and Roxy turned around in surprise. Sabrina was sitting at the table behind them, she'd obviously been listening to their conversation. She quickly picked up her books and took the empty seat next to Juli. "I don't like James in that way anymore, I've told him that."

"Oh..." Juli replied. "And does he..."

"Still like me? I think you should ask him that yourself." Sabrina said, giving Juli a reassuring smile.

Juli nodded, "Right, yeah. Sorry."

"It's alright." Sabrina said, then she picked up her quill and pulled out a piece of parchment. "Do you two want to study together? I've heard you're amazing at Astronomy, Juli. I really need help with that."

"Me too!" Roxanne exclaimed, picking up her own quill and staring down at a blank piece of parchment. Then, on the top of the page, she wrote in big block letters 'ASTRONOMY STUDY'.

"Yeah, I'd love that!" Juli replied, looking from Roxanne to Sabrina. She'd never really had proper girl friends before and she was starting to think that maybe it was about time she made some.