012

____________________
Chapter 12!
Juli's Flashback
____________________

Juli stood staring wide-eyed at the Hogwarts Express. She'd been dreaming about this moment her whole life. She was finally going to get to experience the magic and beauty of Hogwarts.

"Jules!" A familiar voice called out to her.

Juli turned to the voice, it was her best friend Peter.

"Pete! Are you as excited as I am?!"

"Of course!"

At that moment, both Juli and Peter's families appeared.

"We've been looking for you two everywhere." Claire said.

"Next time, don't run off like that." Elaine scolded her son.

"I told you I don't need to be escorted to the train!" Peter groaned. "You let Erin go off by herself."

"She's in her third year Peter! She knows how this works."

"And so do I. I've seen her do it."

Elaine looked slightly hurt but her smile didn't falter.

"I'm just going to miss you so much!" She exclaimed, giving her son a big hug. Then she looked to Juli and pulled her into the hug, "Oh and you too beautiful girl."

Juli smiled, hugging Elaine back. Then she left Peter with his family and turned to her own. Theo was still in tears. He had told her the previous night that he didn't know how he was going to survive without her.

She gave him the first hug, it was a long hug. She almost started crying herself. She loved her baby brother and she was going to miss him a lot. Then she gave her parents quick hugs and she and Peter made their way onto the train.

They struggled to find an empty compartment but finally, just before the train departed, they found one which was already occupied by a boy and a girl. They looked like they were first years as well.

"Can we sit in here?" Peter asked, addressing the two kids in the compartment. The girl nodded and gave Juli and Peter a big smile. She was very pretty, Juli felt quite insecure.

Juli and Peter took a seat across from the other two.

"I'm James." The boy spoke, looking from Peter to Juli. When his eyes met Juli's, her heart skipped a beat. He was the most beautiful boy she'd ever seen. With his dark curly hair, his bright brown eyes and the freckles spread across his nose and cheeks.

"I'm Peter and this is my best friend Juli." Peter said, sticking his hand out to the boy. James accepted it and shook his hand.

"I'm Sabrina." The gorgeous girl said. She gave Juli a wide grin, her teeth were perfectly straight and white.

"Nice to meet you." Juli said, looking from Sabrina to James, a shy smile on her face. She didn't know what else to say. She'd never seen such beautiful people before, she was in awe.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." James replied. He smiled at Juli and at that moment, she fell in love.