002

____________________
Chapter 2!
Heartbreak Weather
____________________

Juli had been through so many heartbreaks already that she had a whole routine planned out. She'd cry herself to sleep then wake up the next morning and raid the kitchen for ice cream. After that she'd go right back to bed, unless she had classes. In that case she'd turn up to her classes but she wouldn't pay attention.

However, today was different. Juli decided she was going to ditch classes today and just stay in bed. She ignored all forms of conversation that her roommates tried to start and zoned out. That is, until she heard a familiar voice coming from outside her dorm. It was the voice of her younger brother, Theo.

"Juli are you really going to stay in bed moping all day? Ditching class doesn't seem like something you'd do"

Juli rolled her eyes, "Yes Theo, yes I am. How did you even find out that I wanted to ditch my classes?"

"One of your roommates told me, said she was worried about you. I think she said her name was Sabrina."

Juli sighed. She wanted to be mad at Sabrina, she wanted to hate her, but she just couldn't. Sabrina was too nice of a person.

Since Juli still hadn't replied, Theo spoke again, "Can you just come out here so we can speak face to face? I'm worried about you too, this isn't your normal behaviour."

Still in her pyjamas, Juli climbed out of bed and slowly walked over to the door of her dormitory. She opened the door to see the face of her younger brother, who smiled softly at the sight of his older sister in the hopes that it would cheer her up slightly.

Juli tried her hardest to smile but she could only muster a small corner smile. Theo's smile fell when he noticed his sister's puffy red eyes and her tear stained cheeks.

"I'm okay." Juli lied.

But Theo knew her too well and he saw straight through her lie, "I know you Jules, you don't look okay to me."

Putting her head in her hands, Juli slid down to the floor with her back against the door. Theo sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"I don't know how I could've been so stupid. I saw the red flags and I ignored them, I think I trust people too easily!" Juli exclaimed, she was crying again now and her tears streamed like waterfalls down her cheeks.

"No I don't think that's the case, I just think all the guys you've dated are jerks."

"Maybe, but they all seemed nice at first so I always allow myself to let my guard down. I think I need to take a break from dating for a while and when I say a while I mean forever..."

Theo laughed at his sister's comment but once she turned to face him and he saw the look on her face, he knew she wasn't joking, "That seems a bit drastic don't you think?"

"No! I'm sick of getting my heart broken Theo." Juli exclaimed then deciding to change the subject, she said. "How did you even get in here? Did someone give you the password or let you in?"

"Nico gave me the password a while ago."

Juli giggled, rolling her eyes, "Of course he did."

She then wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up, "You were right earlier. Ditching class isn't something I'd do and I'm not going to let a stupid boy change that." Then, offering a hand to her brother and pulling him up, Juli said, "I'll go get ready for class now, You don't think Professor Longbottom will be too mad at me for turning up to class late do you?"

"Nah. From what I've heard, you're one of his favourite students. I wouldn't worry too much." Theo smiled at his sister and for the first time that morning, Juli genuinely smiled back at him. "I can wait for you to get ready and then walk you to class if you want."

"No, I'll be okay. I don't want to make you later to class than you already are."

"Okay, see you later then?" Theo asked.

Juli nodded, "See you later."