009

____________________
Chapter 9!
Happier
____________________

Once James had arrived back at Hogwarts, he realised that he'd give anything to have his boring Christmas Break back.

He had missed Hogwarts. But his new found love for Juli had made him realise he had only missed it because he had missed her. He had missed seeing her face everyday.

Now, whenever he saw her, she was attached at the hip with her new boyfriend, Peter Roberts. She looked happier than she did before Christmas Break. James felt selfish, but he hated seeing her so happy, mostly because she was with someone else.

Two months after being back at Hogwarts, James' family and friends had finally started catching on to his somber mood. Even Albus had noticed and checked up on his older brother during lunch one day, he usually tried to avoid his family all together while at Hogwarts.

"This mood doesn't have anything to do with Juli and Peter does it?" Albus had asked after James' millionth "I'm fine."

James sighed and looked over to the Hufflepuff table where Juli sat with Peter and Nico, in deep conversation.

"She looks so much happier."

Albus gave his older brother a sympathetic look, "She is James. Lily, she's friends with Juli's brother, she told me that he told her that he hasn't seen Juli so happy since... well since she was dating you."

James sighed once again, "I made a huge mistake."

"Well obviously!" Albus exclaimed. "Lily and I warned you not to go ahead with that plan of yours. We knew you'd regret it eventually."

"Yeah, yeah... I'm and idiot, I know. Thanks for the reminder Al." James said dryly.

Albus rolled his eyes, "That's not what I'm saying James. You just make stupid decisions sometimes. And I've told you a million times, stop calling me Al!"

Albus was right, James knew it. He always made stupid decisions. The stupidest decision he'd ever made was trying to prank his parents, he was grounded for a whole year afterwards. His plan to win Sabrina back was the second most stupid decision he'd made.