Chapter 11

Spencer's new nickname for Azrial is Ambrosia. Which is longer then his normal name, but it was for a reason. He liked to kiss them to see what chapstick he has and say afterward, "tastes like ambrosia."

[for those who don't know, it's a Percy Jackson reference, Ambrosia is the food of the gods, and it tastes like your favorite food. get it?]

He thought it was sweet, and silly. Wilbur had come over and inspected the house a few months back, making sure it was, in his words, "safe for my little cousin to sleep in". I guess he has trust issues after seeing Tommy pick out his own apartment.

Azrial Ambrosine Lu was questioning. It had been a few months since they decided to use he/him pronouns, but now they didn't want to use they/them. Was.. was Azrial more comfortable with just he/him? He sat in front of the mirror and loosely tugged at his hair. It had gotten longer, and it wasn't what he wanted. Spencer's hair is long, but masculine. Azrial wanted that look. He frowned, glancing towards the scissors.

Spencer ended his stream, poking his head into Azrial's bedroom. Well, room. They shared a bedroom. "Az?" He questioned as he watch his boyfriend stare at scissors. "...Spencer I um, want to cut my hair." Azrial turned towards him, tears brimming their eyes. "No no don't cry! We'll cut your hair."

Azrial's hair was to ear level, proudly showing off his pointed ears. "I think I'm a boy." He announced to Spencer, who's smiled only brightened. "My boy." He whispered and leaned in for a kiss. Azrial captured his lips into a kiss, wanting to cry out of happiness. He had such amazing people who accept him. He suddenly froze. "Oh my God I never told Will."

Azrial shifted on Wilbur's couch. "Spill kiddo, love the hair by the way." Wilbur was sitting next to him. "I'm a boy." He blurted, not expecting that's how he came out. Wilbur smiled, holding out his arms. "And thats okay." Azrial hugged his cousin tightly, as if he was afraid his opinion would change. "I love you for you." Wilbur muttered as the two sat on his couch. "Thank you." Azrial whispered, Wilbur had done so much for him.

Spencer also cut his hair. Azrial had tried to stop the barber as he cut, but it was too late. Spencer looked like a fucking straight boy. Azrial had a good laugh as the two drove home. He hated his hair, and was very dramatic on his stream about it.

The two had done a joint stream about two days later, dying Azrial's hair. "Bright blue baby!" Azrial cheered as Spencer looked at the box skeptically. "Isn't your old hair dye just starting to come out?" Azrial nodded. "YES. I can't go back to being blonde, DYE THE DAMN HAIR." Ranboo stopped and looked up slowly. "Your a natural blonde?" Azrial frowned, scrunching his nose. "Dye my hair."

Sure, he could've done it himself, but it's funnier listening to his boyfriend freak out about it. People on stream started noticing Azrial's ears. "Are your ears real?" A dono asked, and Azrial visibly winced. "Um yeah. Let's not bring them up, okay chat?" Ranboo ruffled his hair and put on plastic gloves.

"When did you cut your hair?" "Thank you for the $5, I cut my hair before Ranboo actually. In fact it's self done, I just wanted it gone." Azrial answered as Ranboo started pouring hair dye onto his head. "Oh my God! What are you doing!?"

Luckily Azrial had taken over after that, showing Ranboo how to do it properly. His hair was a bright blue, which looked surprisingly good on him. "And that's the stream chat!"