Chapter 10

"Azrial." Spencer looked towards them, seemingly nervous. "Yes love?" They replied with a smile. "Do you want to move in together?" The two had been dating for a year now, Spencer's streaming had taken off. "Yeah! That would be fun." He reached over and kissed them, both smiling.

Azrial glanced down the hallway, memories flooding back. The last time they had been here, staring down the hallway, was when Spencer first moved in. Now it's their turn to move in. Spencer ran through the hallway, engulfing them in a hug. His grip seemed to tighten as more voices came from the front door. "I love you." He mumbled into their neck. "I love you too." Azrial chuckled, looking into his eyes with adoration.

"BIG AZ!" Tommy cheered as he came into the house, causing everyone to laugh. "Big T!" Azrial yelled back, not as loud. Billzo fist bumped Spencer, Tubbo coming in behind Tommy. "God there's so many of you." Azrial smiled, hugging Tommy and Tubbo, fist bumping Billzo. "You all go vlog or something. I'm unpacking." Billzo looked over at the amount of boxes and nodded. "I'm good with that."

Azrial unpacked their shelves, set them up, and put everything on it. Like books, art, binders [both kind], and knick knacks. They assumed that Spencer would let them sleep in his bed, considering they did it anyway. Halfway through unpacking, the group came back and announced they would be streaming.

"Boo!" Azrial called out, remembering the group was streaming. "Yes Az?" He shouted back, getting up from his seat. "Where's my mask?!" Their mask was in the streaming room. "Here boss man." Tubbo raised up Azrial's black mask with a rose. Ranboo nodded and walked out of the room, into Azrial's. "I've got it love." He handed them the mask. Azrial smiled and pulled down Ranboo's mask. "Az-?" They cut him off with a quick kiss. "Thanks darling." They slipped on their own mask and strutted into the streaming room. Spencer stood there a bit longer, smiling like an idiot.

"Whats up boysss!" Az cheered and stole Ranboo's seat. "Hey Az." Billzo pushed them lightly, but they exaggerated it. "oH my god." Az whined from the floor, causing everyone to laugh. "my straight white girl impression good?" Azrial asked innocently, standing back up from the floor. "What do you mean?? That's how you talk??" Tubbo joked, causing another wave of laughter as Ranboo walked back in. "What took you so long boss man?" Tommy asked, leaning back towards Ranboo. "Eh, he got a kiss. Literally froze him." Azrial said nonchalantly, glancing towards the tallest. "Az- we hadn't told the viewers yet." Ranboo laughed, making Azrial confused. "I thought we did?? Yk.. After I announced it on your Twitter?" "You said, and I quote, 'Ranboo snores too loud."

"I mean... its true.." Billzo finally spoke, making Azrial crumble into laughter. "True!" Luckily chat didn't make it a big deal, this was expected. "Oh my God now you can do one of those cringe streams labeled 'Answering question with my s/o!" Tommy exclaimed and Azrial nodded along. "As we should." Ranboo rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"I thought Ranboo was gay, why is he dating a chick?" Azrial read aloud before sighing. "Chat I'm not a girl." Tubbo nodded and Billzo mumbled 'slay' in the background. [the slay kills me everytime]

"I use they/them and.." Azrial trailed off, wondering if they should admit this on stream. "I also use he/him-" Tubbo's head whipped towards them quickly. "You what." Ranboo burst back into the room just as confused. "WHAT?" Tommy was staring at him from the floor confused. Azrial looked towards Billzo, who for some reason, was the first to know. "Surprise." Azrial did jazz hands and looked back at Ranboo, who was shell shocked. Azrial stood up, grabbed Ranboo's hand, and exited the room.

"Why didn't I know?" Spencer asked quietly, Azrial was playing with his hair. "I.. I wasn't sure. I actually had Billzo test out the pronouns when we would call. And he/him made me really happy." Spencer smiled and kissed his hand. "Can I call you my boyfriend then?" Azrial's face lit up and he kissed all over Spencer's face. "Yes you can!" The two sat there a little longer, before deciding to end stream and hang out with their friends.

"So, which set of pronouns do you prefer?" Tommy asked as the group were chilling in the living room. "Dunno, just switch between the two I guess." Azrial shrugged, leaning against Spencer. "God soon those two are gonna be all over each other." Tommy sighed playfully, earning laughs from everyone in the room.