Chapter 8

"Spencer!" Azrial exclaimed happily as they ran towards the boy, who was waiting for them at the airport. "Azrial!" He said in the same tone, setting down his sign and opening his arms. The two collided and Spencer tumbled back slightly, but hugging them tightly. "God I missed you so much." He mumbled into their neck, Azrial laughing quietly. "Kiss me like you missed me then." Spencer rolled his eyes playfully and kissed them, this time the taste was lemon. "Lemon?" They laughed through their nose and grabbed their bags, following Spencer out of the airport.

Until there was a wave of fans outside. They all took pictures, and neither had a mask on. Everything started crumbling from there, fans yelling about how they were ugly, or how their face reveals were too hyped up. Death threats, it was awful, and someone posted the pictures on Twitter.

"Azrial, let's break this off. It's your fault we were at the airport in the first place."

Azrial jolted awake, tears streaming down their face. They quickly opened Twitter and exhaled slowly, then called Spencer, not even checking the time. They knew it was late though. "Hello?" Spencer's groggy voice came through the phone. "Sorry um!" Their voice cracked with emotion and they started crying again. "Y-You won't leave me i-if we m-meetup at an airport and accidentally face reveal, will you?" They said pathetically, hands slightly shaking. "What? Azrial I won't leave you, promise." "Don't promise that.." Spencer frowned and clicked facetime, worried clear on his face. "Whats wrong love?" They sighed and explained the dream, occasionally stopping for a breath. Or hugging their cow closer. "And.. yeah." Spencer sighed from the other side of the phone, wanting nothing more then to hug the poor person suffering. "I'm sorry Azrial. That'll never happen, I won't let it. Your stuck with me until we die, sorry not sorry." "Was that your dating proposal?" They joked weakly, laying back down on their bed. "Obviously not. Worse time to propose that I would think."

They never wanted to taste lemon again.

Azrial drifted back off to sleep, but the two switched to discord so Azrial wasn't charged for out of country calls. Wilbur peeked into the room, hearing Azrial's crying previously. They were asleep, and a very fond looking Ranboo was watching them through half closed eyes. Will shut the door, smiling softly and opening his own door, ready for sleep.

(PLS IT AUTOCORRECTED FOND TO GOOD SO IT SAID "VERY GOOD LOOKING RANBOO" LMAOO)

"Good morning angel." Spencer greeted as Azrial slowly opened their eyes, shifting around. "I feel like I got hit by a bus." Spencer chuckled, checking the time. "I'm currently in school." "Oh yeah you still have that huh." He nodded and sighed dramatically, throwing his hands to his head in a 'woe is me' manner. "Well.. I'll probably be talking to Wilbur's flatmates. Which is awful cause my first impression was shit." Spencer chuckled and sat down in chemistry. "Okay, I've decided to leave you in my room while I get ready for the day and stuff." Spencer nodded as Azrial left the room.

"Hey Zee. How's the jetlag?" Azrial looked up, emotionless, at Will, who had a shit eating grin. "Die. Do you have tea?" They joked, but Wilbur pulled out multiple tea bags. "Oh. I don't want your fucking leaf water, I was joking." He rolled his eyes and handed them coffee, which they accepted. "Oh, yeah did you ever talk to the other two?" Azrial nodded slightly cringing. "Yup. Ran into one of them. Literally." They yawned for a second before covering their mouth and drawing circles on the counter. "Oh shit do I have to do school?" Wilbur looked at them, eyebrow raised, and shook his head. "You got kicked out of so many damn schools, and you've got what, 2 months left?" "One actually, shoot! Speaking of school I'm accompanying Ranboo to his, bye!"

Azrial decided to text their mom for their dad's address. They need their stuff. Spencer had to hang up as the call was killing his battery. "Hey Will?" They noticed his door said 'Streaming so they knocked. Precautionary mask was on Azrial's face as they waited at the door. "Whats up Zee?" "When your done streaming can we go pick up my boxes of belongs from my dad?" Wilbur nodded and looked towards the set up with a questioning look. "I guess I can join." They shot a quick text to Spencer and walked into the room nonchalantly.