Chapter 2

Azrial POV

I sat in the bathroom, cleaning the blood off my ear and sighing. It took him an hour to notice my ears. He probably won't talk to me again cause of it. I frowned realizing I can't wear my earrings until that ear heals. Bad Bad Things played through my speaker as I sat in the bathroom. I nodded to the song and mouthed the words, knowing if I sang them I'd cringe. My mom was working so I could blast music as loud as I wanted. Until I heard commotion outside my house.

I looked out my bedroom window and gulped. Sapphire was at my door, banging on it, with multiple other girls. "Fuck." I looked at my phone and called the first person I saw. Which happened to be Spencer, as he was the last discord I added on my phone. "Hey uh-" "I need you to call the cops for me." I heard him inhale shakily at the tone in my voice and a few keyboard taps. "Okay okay, Azrial calm down. What's your address?"

I heard ringing from his phone and I locked my bedroom door. "Um yeah it's uh 2718 Jewelers Drive." I sat against the door, listening to the girls explore my house. "Holy shit they're in my house. Spencer I fucked up!" I whispered into my phone, shuffling under my bed. "Why don't you call 911?" "Because they'll take me away, I've gotten in trouble a lot with the cops." He hums and I hear him talking to an operator.

Sapphire's voice started getting closer, and my breathing started getting shorter. "Spencer, she's outside my fucking door." I whisper so quietly he probably didn't hear it. "Police are on the way, breathe slowly. Inhale, now hold, and exhale." I copied his breathing until I heard banging on my door. "Fuck it I'm running." "What?!" "Give me your address please." I grabbed my charger and opened the bedroom window. "I'm actually down Riverview Street, just run until you see my looming figure." I laughed and jumped out the window, barrel rolling on the sidewalk. "Bitch shit!" I hissed softly knowing my arm was bleeding.

"Okay, I'm running. What were you doing on your pc?"

"How'd you know I was-"

"I heard keyboard clicks, are you a gamer?" 

"Yeah."

"Cool! What games do you play?"

Luckily I was an athletic person, as I ran from the cops, store owners, sometimes students. I also lift weights and stuff cause if I'm gonna rock someone's shit I need strength. By the time our short conversation is over, I'm already halfway down my street, as I'm one of the last houses. Spencer's street is a side street that goes off my own.

"Yknow, Minecraft, horror games." 

"Ooh, I play Stardew Valley, favorite game."

"Seriously? I don't see you as a calming rpg player."

"Deadass?"

"Yeah. I thought you were like.. a jock kinda."

I burst into laughter, turning onto Riverview, and noticed red and blue lights coming down the main street. I slow to a jog and make it seem like I'm just working out.

"Why aren't you going as fast?" 

"I see the cops, I don't want to look suspicious." I see a looming figure and smile. "Are you outside?" "Yeah I see you, come here."

3rd POV

Azrial jogs faster and almost launches into Spencer's arms, panting and slightly scared. "God that was actually terrifying." Spencer chuckled and hugged them closer. "Your safe here." They scoffed and Spencer let them go, gesturing towards the front door. "Let's go in before my mom gets worried." Azrial nodded, following Spencer into the house.

"Hello!" Azrial greets the first not Spencer person they see. Who is strangely attractive, like the boy. "I'm Azrial, Spencer's only friend." They joked, but both knew he hadn't talked to anyone else at school. "Hey Azrial, I'm Spencer's mom, Lily." She smiled warmly at the other, who waved shyly. "Okay mom, we're going to my room-" "hM?" Azrial's voice hit an octave higher as they turned towards the boy. "What do you mean by that?" Spencer's phone dinged, a discord notification. He checked it and paled significantly. "Azrial do you have an online name?" "Um, kinda, why?" Lily gasped, noticing why the boy was so distressed. "He's a streamer and he paused his stream to get you! It's still going, oh dear."

The two sat in his room, unmuted to chat. Neither said anything aside from announcing their presence. "Your-" "CHat! Remember that call? Well that was my friend." He gestured to Azrial to introduce themself. "Me! I'm uh.. Um.. Code." 'Ranboo' burst into laughter.

"Retry! Something I/CHat will call you." 

"O-Oh! I feel dumb, uh Az." 

"Like the bird from Wakfu-"

"What's with you and comparing me to characters?!" 

"Stop naming yourself after them! You've chosen TWO names for yourself, and BOTH HAVE BEEN GAMES OR CARTOONS." 

"LEAVE ME ALONE RAnBoO!" 

"DON'T MOCK ME." 

"MAKE ME!" 

"I'm gonna leave you alone at the bus st-" 
"FORGIVE ME. NEVERMIND I HATE THIS PLACE ACTUALLY, BYE CHAT." 

"Aw come on I was joking!" 
"Azzzz I was kidding!" 

"Come back, chat misses you!" 

"Shut the fuck up, you miss me. I'm watching the chat right now, they're all laughing at you. And, dude, I'm literally bleeding, let me patch up my arm." Az groaned as they poured water onto the scratch from earlier. After getting it cleaned and put some bandages on it, they walked back onto the room. "Okay chat, I'm back. Miss me?"

"Does Az have any socials we can follow? No. Sorry guys I'm not planning on becoming a streamer, or joining many streams. Well, actually I'll probably be here for streams but not talking or anything. This is Ranboo's thing, not mine. I'm just a normal kid in highschool."

[Augh just watched the 'so long nerds' video after not accepting his death for 2 weeks and I'm in tears, I hated the fact that my brother watched me cry bruh. Um aside from that rest in peace Techno, I'm so happy you gave me a childhood I didn't really have. It was you and PopularMMOS lmaoo! Sorry continue. Might become an English major just to keep that memory with me, hopefully I don't forget you in my adulthood.]

"Haha loser."

"I'm going to kick you."

"Actually let's just not."

Az rolled their eyes and scrolled on their phone for a moment, before playing a song. "Is that going to get me copyrighted?" "W- You can get copyrighted on Twitch? Oh um.." They paused the music and looked it up on google.

"Gah! Google doesn't help at all! Can I play 'Go To War'? I want to listen to my Technoblade playlist." Ranboo laughed and shook his head. "No, I'm pretty sure I'll get copyrighted. I only play Lemon Demon cause the artist said I could." Az sighed and turned off Spotify, controlling his stream for a moment. "Hold on chat, we've gotta take control. Overthrow the twitch moderators and win the war of copyright." Pogs and LMAO's were rolling through the chat, some spamming E, which Azrial understood. "Yes E. Spam it children, let's make Ranboo listen to the voices. Mhm." They saw the viewer count and scrambled away, wide eyed. "Oh, a raid! Thank you Punz for the 5,000 raid!" Az cheered as the count went from 2,000 to 7k in seconds. "That's amazing Ranboo! Look at you! Hold on, I'm actually marking this in my calendar." "What why-" "So in a year's time we can see how much you grew!" "That's cool actually! Anyways uh, Punz thank you so much again!"

Ranboo (Spencer) Stream Progress:

September 25th 2020; 7k viewers, 1k subs 3k followers