Chapter 7

"Hey Will." "Hello Az, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Sarcasm dripped from his tone, causing them to laugh. "Listen, I'm moving out to the UK soon-" "WHAT? HOLY SHIT ZEE! When!?" "Uh like Tuesday." Clicking from a pc sounded through the call. "Where in the uk?" Azrial snickered and waited for dramatic tension. "Brighton." They were excited to possibly meet their cousin for the first time in years.

It was the day Azrial leaves. Spencer actually bought them a promise ring, they both had one. Neither would hide it from the fans. The rings said 'beloved' on them, which is what the fans called them. BelovedDuo, it's quite cute. Spencer slipped the ring onto their finger and sniffled, smiling sadly at them. "Don't cry, I'll see you later." Azrial choked back a sob and hugged the boy tightly. "I'm going to miss you." Spencer pressed a comforting kiss to their forehead, savoring their hug. "Flight b23 to Brighton UK boarding now." Azrial sighed and released the boy, until he grabbed their wrist. He shoved his sweatshirt at them and laughed. "December 2nd, goodbye beloved." Azrial waved again, hugging the hoodie closely and running to the plane.

Azrial walked off the plane, looking around for a sign or their dad. After about 6 minutes they still couldn't find anyone. Naturally they started to get scared, they didn't have his number. They sat down on a bench and sighed, watching people walk by. It was about 6pm when the plane landed.

"Hey, kid." A security guard stood in front of them, worried clearly. "Yeah?" Azrial asked wearily, looking up at him. "Where's your ride?" They shrugged in response, it had been about 2 hours. "Do you have anyone to call for help?" "Uh.. My mom I guess. But she's in America." The guard, who's name tag said 'Johnson' sighed, motioning to call her. "Call someone, make sure you have somewhere to stay tonight."

"Hey mom?"

"Yes Azrial?"

"Um.. dad isn't here to pick me up."

"That's right, uh Azrial, your father doesn't actually want you to live with him. He called me earlier while you were on the plane."

"What!? But all my stuff is out here, I'm homeless right now mom!"

"Calm down, we can- what about your little online friends? Any of them live out there?"

"... WAIT, William lives here! Let me call him mom, I'll be back!"

They called Will quickly, considering he was in the recent calls. "Yes Az?" "Are you busy right now?" Loud music came from the background, talking mixed in as well. "No, oh! It's Tuesday, your here in Brighton!" His smile was heard through the call between the background noise. "I am! And I was hoping I could get you to pick me up from the airport?" Ineligible mumbling and a few sighs came from the other side, until the music and talking started to fade away. "Yeah Zee, I'll pick you up. Do you need to stay at my place as well?" "..Kinda.. I'll explain once your here?" "Alright, okay. See you soon Azrial."

Azrial sat back down on the bench and smiled at Jonhson, who nodded and left them alone. Their stomach growled but Azrial knew they had no pounds for food here. An oversight on their part. So naturally they texted William to bring them food as well, their hungry. "👍" What the fuck.

"What unfortunate circumstances to meet in." Was the first thing Azrial heard when they noticed a very tall male in front of them. "Oh my God! Wilbur Soot! Wilbur I'm a huge fa-" Azrial teased their cousin, noticing how he cringed when they said his internet name. "Shut the fuck up and get in the car." Azrial laughed and grabbed their luggage, following behind Wilbur. "Aw come on, did you think I didn't know?"

"Well I was hoping you didn't know."

"Will, I'm like.. 'dating' a Twitch streamer. Who's also on the smp with you."

"Oh yeah? Who? Not Tommy I hope."

Azrial chuckled at that and sent a quick text to Spencer, informing him what was happening. "Zee?" "Hold on." He sent back an 'go for it' and smiled. "I was getting confirmation I could say. It's Ranboo!" Wilbur glanced towards them for a moment before smiling. "You sound very happy, how long have you two been dating?" Azrial chuckled and leaned back into the seat, sighing. "That's the thing Will, we aren't. We could've if I didn't move." He made a noise of understanding and tossed a happy meal at them. "I'm gonna drop you off at my flat, my mates will show you a room, I was actually-" Azrial snickered and finished the sentence for him. "-in the middle of hooking up.' I know. You ain't slick, sorry for interrupting that."

"Oh right! Basically, my mom didn't want to deal with me anymore, accused me of sleeping with Ranboo, then said I'm moving out here with my dad. My dad proceeded to wait til I was ON FLIGHT to tell my mom he didn't want me living out here. So I called you since I know nobody else." Will scoffed as he pulled up to an apartment building and gestured to get out. "What pricks."

"Oh dear God." Was all Azrial said as they were led up 3 flights of stairs. "Honestly? I just wanted to make you walk. There's an elevator." "WIL-" "Shhh! I've gotten noise complaints before!" He opened a door, number 42, and walked in. "Yo! Paxton, Percy! I've got my little cousin-" "Shut up shut up shut up I'm 17 I'm not little you bitch." Wilbur stopped himself from laughing as they punched his sides. "Ok Zee. Paxton is the blonde, Percy is the red head. Neither is natural. You'll fit right in!" He ruffled their hair and closed the flat door, leaving Azrial with two random people. Who, still haven't shown themselves.

"Hello?" They called out warily, walking towards the multiple doors that were down a hallway. Paxton opened his door slowly, sleep present in his features. "Oh, hey kid. Ah it's Tuesday, Wilbur's getting- anyways.. um-" He cut himself off with a yawn and gestured towards the room furthest away. "Crash in there, Niki normally sleeps there for sleepovers or whatever, but she isn't here. So it's got.. you know, girl stuff. Goodnight." Azrial nodded and waved, turning towards the door and walking towards it. That was, until Percy opened his door and crashed into them. "Oh. Hello random... who are you?" "I'm Azrial, um William's cousin." He nodded and turned around in a full 360. "Where's Will?" "Getting laid, I'm just gonna go to this room-" Azrial slipped into the guest bedroom and closed the door, sighing in relief.

They texted Spencer, explaining everything. He sent back 'go tf to sleep and call me in the morning.' So Azrial looked at the bed and smiled, throwing the stuffed cow onto the bed. Yes, the cow Spencer won on their date. Azrial slipped into a hoodie, which seemed bigger then most of their hoodies, and shorts, easily crawling into bed. Hopefully when they wake up, it'll be in Spencer's arms and all of this would be a dream.