Chapter 6

Spencer bought their tickets, Azrial claimed they wouldn't be going on many rides. Motion sickness. "We should play some games!" Spencer pointed towards a throwing game and Azrial laughed. "Those are rigged!" "Watch me woo the game host."

Spencer winked at the girl as Azrial watched from a bit away. They didn't mind, anything to win. "I'm aiming for the cow." Spencer said nonchalantly and the girl smiled. "Who's it for? I don't see a date with you." "Oh you know, my sister." The girl seemed even more impressed and he tossed the first ball, somehow multiple pins fell over. "That's so cute!" Spencer won the game and she asked for his number, so he gave a fake one. "Thanks cutie!" She waved goodbye to him as he brought the cow towards Azrial. "I just conned that poor girl." Azrial giggled and gestured to the next stall, a basketball one, with a guy working it. "I'm gonna try the same thing, stay here?" Spencer nodded with amusement as Azrial walked over to the basketball game.

"Hello!" They said cheerfully as the worker looked at them. "Hey, here to play?" He asked boredly, probably wanting to go on the rides instead of working. "Yes please, 3 shots." They saw a small tan cat and knew thats the one. "Here you go." Azrial put a $10 on the table, slipping their jacket down slightly so it was around their torso. Showing off their toned arms. Spencer blushed slightly. They aimed up their shot, easily hitting 2 out of the 3 shots. "You get a small prize, which one?" Azrial flashed a smile and pointed at the cat. "I'd like the tan cat please." Normally you wouldn't get anything.

Spencer and Azrial exchanged stuffed animals and decided to go on some rides. First, one of the swing rides. "I'm gonna kick you!" Azrial teased as they sat behind the taller one. "No! Don't do it!" Spencer gasped as he felt his seat move forward softly. He turned to see Azrial going the opposite direction. "How could you." The ride started and Spencer looked back at Azrial for a moment. As they rose into the air, Azrial stared at the horizon and smiled brightly. Spencer quickly took multiple pictures and grinned. "Ferris wheel next!" Azrial yelled over the ride and wind. "Okay!"

"You know, I've always wanted to have a kiss on a ferris wheel." Spencer said as they boarded into the cart, the worker smirked at the two before securing the doors.

"Have you?" Azrial asked as they moved up a cart for the next people to board. "Nah. I've also wanted to count shoulders. Look," He moved seats to sit next to them. "one, two, three, four." Spencer counted his left shoulder, then right, Azrial's right then left, but he kept his arm around them. "Oh my God your so dumb!" Azrial smirked and leaned into his chest. They got to the top and stopped for a moment. "Hey beloved?" Azrial looked at Spencer, red covering their cheeks." "Yes Az?" They smiled and faced him completely, slightly tugging down his mask. "About that ferris wheel kiss.. Why don't we check that off?" Spencer blushed heavily as well and smiled. "I'd like that." With that, Azrial leaned in.

Their lips connected, and it was explosions. Explosions of emotion, from head to toe. Explosions of blueberry chapstick, of realization. The two pulled apart and smiled widely. "Blueberry chapstick huh?" Spencer finally said as he licked his bottom lip. Azrial flushed bright red and scoffed. "At least I wear chapstick." Neither proposed dating, not yet. They both were quiet, but the silence was okay.

"Hey Az?" Spencer brought some food over, carne asada fries from a Mexican truck, and sat down next to them. "Yeah?" They grabbed a friend and popped it in their mouth and faced him expectantly. "Uh um, so how do you feel– uh about dating?"

Arial swallowed harshly and looked at how this would work. Long distance, two hopeless romantics, affectionate people. One a streamer, one a possible artist. They looked at Spencer with hopeful eyes and sighed. "I mean I wouldn't be so against it." They shrugged and Spencer chuckled. "But, you do remember I'm moving, right?" He frowned, remembering that large detail. "Oh yeah.. huh?" "How about I propose this! We're promised to each other, but not quite dating yet?"

The 'couple' walked out of the carnival with their minds racing with different ideas and possibilities. "Spencer I might start streaming art." Azrial blurted as they got in the car, smiling. "Really?! I could raid you everyday-" "your so cute, sorry continue." "I- okay I could raid you and slowly you could grow your own fan base! Then you could sell crochet things as your merch!" They chuckled and watched him talk excitedly about a possibility.