1𝟱: 𝗔𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

The sun was shining bright through the curtains, the house was quiet and the baby was in her crib  for the day .

And recently you'd just got off your 6 weeks wait before you'd even start back doing anything too infect your afterbirth wounds .

Levi had no problem waiting , but deep down you knew it bothered him and his downstairs friend not getting any kinda of attention in 4 months and then finally dropping the baby and having too wait 6 weeks and a few days added to be extra careful.

He always promised you he was fine and he could wait but you felt guilty for it and too be honest you just didn't want too lately , you'd been so tired and pumping and feeding the baby , not once did you ever think about doing it with him .

Waking up , you felt the ache of your breast , rock solid from the overly produced milk .

Seeing you'd leaked through your clothes , you frustratedly had too get up usually you would sleep on it and let them ache .

Sitting up in bed , you got out , taking off your shirt and bra , milk leaking down your stomach .

"You ok?" Levi walked into the room he had the hearing of a bat , always knowing or feeling when you where awoke .

"There rock solid " you tried your best too hide your breast or anything so he wouldn't feel as if you where teasing him with anything .

"I didn't wanna wake you up , look like you enjoyed the nap , are they sore ?" He walked into the room , coming towards you before you moved your hand away .

"Can I ?" He reached for your breast but he always wanted permission.

"Yeah baby just be careful " he chuckled before picking them up in his hands , thumb twisting your nipples slowly , your breath hitched at the slight ache you hissed .

"Let me know if I'm hurting you baby " you sighed looking at him so concentrated on helping , he sighed , " it's bad , I'm gonna go get your pumpers , you must be in pain baby " he turned around almost immediately but you where grabbing his hand .

"Don't it's ok " he looked at you with concern.

"What do -" pulling him closer you wrapped your hands around his neck kissing his lips , " Hey baby " he was lost for words .

"Y/n let me go get your pumpers " he grunted feeling at your lips wonder down his collar bone .

"So warm , and gentle " you smiled , reaching a hand down in his pants , you stroked his cock , causing him too jerk .

"Baby what are you doing?" Backing him against the bed , you climbed on his waist , attacking him with kisses .

"You caring for me turns me on so bad " Levi chuckled grabbing your panties and pulling them too the side , he would hate for you too be teasing him this bad , fuck he was rock hard , he was ready too get inside of his wife .

"I haven't done anything mommy , what do you mean ?" He kissed your neck , sucking on that open skin , he was rocking your hips down tugging your panties aside .

"You've been so caring and attentive and loving and you haven't touched me in 4 months baby " he smiled flipping you under him, he looked at you.

"I'm a father not a man living under you for sex " you smiled , and then your hormones started too hit , " But you've just been such a good husband and I've done nothing , I feel like I have too give you something " you cried , and he just laughed , wiping your tears .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 : 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 🎉