2. 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙

Y/n was sick laying up in the bed, wrapped under those warm covers with Levi pressed against her back so warm his skin so soft, and his breath hitching on her neck.

"Levi" y/n knows she's sick but she wants Levi, she wants Levi hands on her, his face nuzzling in her pussy making her curse out for him, she wants to feel wanted as she rides her pillow panting in the air lowly.

Y/n wants him to wake up, her throat sore and her head is pounding she's hot, too hot.

"Yes baby" Levi's hand caressing y/n arm and he's still half asleep talking to her with that raspy voice, his hands on her waist pulling her closer to his chest, as much as he crowded y/n bubble while she was asleep and awake during times she was sick which was almost three times a month, he had never gotten sick from her, Levi was healthy as an ox not usually getting sick from anyone.

"You're hot " Levi's rising from the bed to feel her head and attend to y/n's health when she groans softly pushing his hand away from her head.

"Don't be like that, you've gotta feel better...I'm going to make you some tea " Levi jumps up from the bed removing all the heavy sheets off of her body taking off the heat from her body.

"Levi I don't need tea, I feel fine " y/n sigh pulling the cover back over her hips as the pillow laid between her thighs,  hips pushing effortlessly against the pillow, she knows she's being so needy, running her clit against the cold pillow a spot deep in her that itch and she wanted Levi to reach it.

"You're burning up baby, " Levi knows he can't help when she's sick so making her tea and making her warm as possible is the only thing keeping her healthy.

"But it's not because I'm sick " he missed the sight of the pillow between her legs and her hips moving under the covers.

"I want to have sex so bad Levi it's been a week ... I know you don't wanna get sick but please can you just use your mouth " drawing the covers away from her waist, spreading her legs wider than they already were.

Y/n's revealing herself for Levi, her panties are soaked that there tracing the outline of her pussy, and sinking into the slit of her pussy lips sticking to her clit and when she glances at Levi he's speechless in his mind debating, though he hates to leave you waiting, even being sick he wants you to feel better and not vulnerable while he's touching you.

"Y/n baby, you've gotta get better " Levi sighs walking over to her side of the bed, taking a seat by y/n's legs he softly rubs her cheek, and her body's shuttering now y/n's lips cold and soft.

"I am better I just want you " y/n wants Levi to touch her pussy to at least attend a small touch to her clit.

Grabbing Levi by his wrist she slowly and seductively pulled Levi's hand down her neck undoing her robe with her other hand, while trailing his hand down her robe sliding it slowly to the right so he can feel her big breast her cold nipple grazing his thumb when he tries to play with her nipple before she moves his hand farther down to feel her skin and he's watching his hand focused of what she would do next.

Her breath hitch as his hand comes closer to her pussy, his hand finally touching her pussy when she frees her grasp from his wrist, he looks at her and her eyes are trapping him-

"Please fuck me Levi ... please baby " her voice sexy dribbled with honey.

"You want me too?" He says, moving that small feather from the pillow away from her forehead.