𝟭𝟰. Lockdown

Due to Covid-19 , You and Levi worked from home him as a college professor and you as a law student , as much as you spent in the house together , the days past by without any physical touch because of work , everyday around 10pm he would get up , give you a morning kiss , get dressed and start his daily recordings too send off too his students for there lesson .

You'd still been in bed due too staying up late so you'd woke up around 12 , and brushed your teeth , you'd been looking for Levi , but he was no where too he found so you thought he would be in his office .

You didn't think too check the time cause if he was still working his door would be locked , coming inside of his office you took off your robe letting it fall too the ground .

"Goodmorning baby" you smiled stretching your leg over too sit in his lap , attacking him with nothing but rough kisses.

"Y/n where are your clothes ?" He sighed feeling down your naked body only for his hands to be met by your thongs , that squeezed your hips .

Kissing him , your hands tugged on his dress pants unzipping and unbuttoning them , " Baby I'm trying-"He sighed knowing what you where trying too do .

"I want too have sex " you commanded and he sighed .

"Baby I'm trying to record my lessons " turning around you look at the camera flash green on the computer and you smiled shyly and waved at the camera .

"Mhmp, it would be nice too give the camera a visual of how good there professor treats his wife " you huffed leaning up and sliding your panties off, kicking them too the ground , immediately you sinked down on your fingers , looking back at the camera .

"Ouu Fuck " you pouted , watching your fingers wet easily from the amount of morning hormones was rushing through your body .

"Are you really that needy for me ?" He smirked looking at your side of the face as he watched you in camera fuck yourself .

"Yes " you whined laying on his shoulder thrusting your fingers against your soft spot .

"That's enough , come here " he reached around pulling your fingers out of your dripping cunt , " stop fucking yourself , you look crazy , like look at yourself " he spread your ass cheeks as you turned around looking. At that camera seeing how your pussy drooled .

"So crazy , real crazy " he looked up at you with demanding eyes his fingers rubbing that slit slowly with his two fingers , teasing your needy hole .

"Mhmm "you bit your lip staring into his eyes , knowing he taught you well how too keep contact , "Good girl " he slid into your warm wet womb .

"Ouuu Fuck " you whined , biting your lip but your saddened eyes still where on him , " Early bird always get the best worm " you teased , as he smiled kissing your lips as he knew you knew his dealings .

Your eyes stayed open on him , " Feels good momma ?" He panted watching your body tiredly fall against him , but he knew you knew better then too break contact .

"Yes , so good " you sighed , breath heavily panting .

"I can tell you like it, you might take my fingers off , if you keep tightening up like this " he smiled at the way you kept wrapping around his fingers .

"Just feels so good Vi , goddd " you sighed almost falling out .

"You wanna relax ?" You pouted a yes , wanting too rest your head and just let him hear your moans .

Soon you where turned around on his lap , letting him fuck his fingers against your soft spot , "You look so good on camera , is this what you wanted ?" He grumbled and you cried a soft " Yes baby " he chuckled , taking his fingers out of your pussy , he rubbed your swollen clit , " She's all swollen and you're using her like a toy princess, look at her " he spank your swollen clit with the tip of his fingers, crying with heavy breaths he smiled .

"Fuck " you hissed but Levi kept spanking your clit , till he saw your juices leaking , every cry , every whimper he enjoyed .

"That's my pretty , tell the camera how good it feels " you looked up at the camera with tears strolling down your cheeks , "Vi-" you where cut off by another spank too your clit .

"How does my fingers feel ?"he grunted

"So good " you pouted , looking down at Levi's cleanly cut nails rubbed on your clit , legs closing around his hand you painted , "no more please " you begged, but he broke them open , rubbing your clit slowly .

"No more princess ?" He breath against your neck , rubbing your clit slowly.

"Uht un" you sighed softly tears streaming down your cheeks .

"I thought you wanted this ? Too be fucked with my fingers " he slipped his fingers in pushing against your sweet spot , pulling them out , he rubbed your clit again .

"Mhm hm " you looked down breaking into tears as he rubbed your overstimulated clit .

"Why are you crying baby ? Cause it feel good or cause you missed me ? All those late nights ignoring you because I was working , or both ? "

"You love getting this pussy played with " he rubbed faster , clit swollen between his fingers as he pinched it rubbing faster , " Just cum and I'll stop " he smiled softly, kissing the back of your neck slowly edging you.

"You promise Vi?" You pouted out a cry and looked at your swollen clit , spitting down on too your clit watching it roll down your stomach and slide onto your clit .

Grabbing his hand , you put all five fingers on your clit , rubbing guiding him too rub your clit left to right .

"You didn't need to spit , this pussy is wet as it is " he rubbed your clit wildly , gripping the sides of his chair , you sunk down in his lap, legs open so the camera can view how creamy you where getting for his fingers .

Squirting all over his hand flicked it everywhere all over his desk top , " Vi- vi " you tried too push his arm but his hand wrapped around your neck , choking you.

"You're making a mess , look at that pussy " he huffed , looking in the camera at the white beads of cum drip from your fucked out cunt .

"Slowly princess ... I'll go slow " he rubbed your clit slowly , playing with it , as he spanked it chuckling at the way you would jump in his lap .

"Please , please stop " you begged closing your leg and holding his arm looking up at him , " Please ?" He smirked evilly.

"Please " he smiled and took his hand away from your cunt , cuffing your cheeks .

"So pretty , you did so good today " he kissed your lips as you sat up in his lap .

"I did ?"

"Yep " he smiled , and looked up at the camera .

"Let's hope I get that safe and sound in my private files " he smiled .

"The desktop is ruined though" you looked at it , as he sighed , " nothing a towel and bleach can't clean " you smiled and kissed his neck softly as he tilted it .

"Clean Freak " You sighed sucking on the pale skin , bruising his skin in a dark purple mark , his bulge pushing at the trouser that had been visible from you unbuttoning his pants earlier.

"Shut up " he grunted you smiled softly, " Let's take care of that " he roughly breath feeling you tug on his pants .

"Please -"he whimpered .