𝟰.𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲

Ps: Hange is Just the name because their best friend's as you can see from the title of the one-shot this is straight Levi fanfic, strictly and possibly I would love to do threesome stories, mainly sub Hange and Y/n, and Dom Levi but past that, these one-shots should be uploaded around one or two on New Year's Eve.
Happy New Year BABYS😍💪🏼🌹💕😍💕
Thankful and not thankful for another year on this shitty-ass planet but hey. #softlevi #domy/n #virginlevi
____________________

Certainly, you knew Hange would be the friend who loved to go for drinks, but it always was just you and her before she met Moblit.

"Hange I told you ill bring no one, you know I have no interest in anyone here" you groan slamming down in her desk chair.

She smiles grabbing your shoulders leaning you up to her.

"No one?" she smirks holding your shoulders to steady your breath.

"Nope" you answer bluntly.

Moblit eyes looking down from the books he was stocking on the shelf to you.

"Not even Sir Levi " he smiles at your unfazed figure swiveling into a blushing mess.

"What?! me and Levi..Pst... were friends very close friends, to be exact" you spit utter lies.

"Yes...such friends, that he kisses you farewell every morning " she teases spinning the chair around to face her, she can see you're a mess from just the sound of his name.

"Reader, you should ask him out tonight " she smiles sitting down on your lap, all giddy to know you're not denying these accusations of your love for Levi.

"No Hange we're nothing but friends that's all, that's it" you ridicule grabbing at her new sketch of Erens Titan.

"Ugh face it. You like him, you're acting the same way I did when you teased me about Moblit" she blushes looking over admiring his focused face as he stacks the books on the shelf.

"Hange drop it ok. There's nothing between us, I'm captain reader, and he's captain Levi nothing else nothing less" you smile awkwardly picking her up by her waist setting her to her feet, you stand up out of her chair.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home for a nap and ill call you when I'm on the way to the bar " you smile kissing her cheek softly you take your coat from the coat stand.

"Ugh reader, please ask Levi" she grunts, watching you throw on your coat.

"Bye moblit, give her something that'll make her stop bothering me, I thought when she found the right person shell lean off of me a little, but somehow it's gotten worse " you sigh smiling and waving him goodbye as you open the door to head out, it's like you've come face to face with a brick wall.

A heavy pair of hands wrapped around your waist, catching your fall.

Looking up from the heavy chest, you can hear Hange and Moblits giggles so you have no other thoughts but to know exactly who it is you've just run into, and that scent is unforgettable.

"Watch it pretty, I almost hurt you " his stone-cold stare as he uses these words for you.

"I'm sorry Levi, I should have paid attention" you panic cheeks are a red mess now.

"No it's my fault " Hange scoffs, your heart pacing fast unprepared for her to say the wrong words.

"Is there something you wanted to ask I couldn't help but hear my name " he smiles, looking right into your eyes you forget how close you both are to each other.