𝟭𝟬 . 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗱

You'd been a maid for the Ackermans for so long , and Levi fell Inlove with you , sex under the table , blowjob , even days you sat in his room reading just for the company of eachother

There has been 7 years since you'd been a maid in the house hold of The Ackerman Family belonging to Kenny Ackerman let alone his nephew, Levi Ackerman and his Great Niece Mikasa Ackerman .

It'd been a early Sunday morning , mornings like this all the maids including you , your mother and sister would come together and clean and cook and set the table for the Ackermans morning breakfast .

Setting the Versailles Dinning Table with all the proper equipment from silverware to plates and even the long table cloth that covered seeing anything that was under .

Kenny Ackerman wasn't the best man to serve seems he was a very low tempered man and he didn't like to be bothered when he was eating , sleeping or reading , that's the things he hated the most .

You wished to be as wealthy as the Ackermans but it was all just your fantasy , you hated that , and his Nephew Levi Ackerman , from day to day he sent to you flowers from all the way across town it was such a coincidence to your family how such a poorly dressed woman could receive such nice flowers from a unknown man .

Levi admitted that when he was in charge he would make sure you would have his family and he would have you in great hands but you couldn't depend on him , so you'd switched to be a full time maid at the Ackermans , you hadn't been home in 3 months , seeing your mother for atleast 3 hours , 2 days outve the week you missed them but working for them was your priority, and too move them out of the poor side and get them in a nice beautiful home , where they where not ashamed too have over there friends and they could sit all day and enjoy the fresh air , the nice people and the delicious food .

"Well are you gonna be done very soon princess or are you just gonna stand there ?" A voice reckoned you as you slightly jumped out of your fantasy land .

Turning around you backed up palms pressed against the table you sighed , " Goodmorning Sir " he smiled and held your chin high at him , " Goodmorning and it's Levi , stop calling me Sir " you pushed his hand away and sighed , " I'm on duty I can't be caught up in love right now " Levi grabbed your hand and pulled you back refusing to let you leave .

"What's wrong princess?" He sighed softly his hands hugging your hips .

"I'm not a princess Vi , im am your servant and a poor woman " he smiled , " You're , you're my princess " you embarrassingly hid your smile as he pulled on your waist pulling you closer .

"My beautiful princess " he whispered so softly that it ripped a moan from your lips , as he spoke with the most earnest tone .

"Stop it Sir , I have to finish the set u-" raising you up on his waist , and kissed up your freshly cleaned skin so seductively .

"You left me so early last night , I missed you " you smiled knowing someone so wealthy looked past the ways of your poorest living and loved you for you made you happy .

"I'm sorry I promise I can stay tonight , I just don't want your uncle finding u-" Hearing the doors open , you heard Kenny as Levi set you back on your feet , not knowing where you should go Levi raised the table cover up waving you to go under .

You hurriedly rushed under the table in shock and stayed there knowing that if you where caught it was punishment not only for you but for your mother and sister .

"Sitting at his chair he scooted under the table , so scared of being caught , you sat in the middle of the the floor under the table watching as they all took there seats .