𝟲. 𝗠𝗲&𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱

Feeling hands on your waist , he turns you around looking up at him batting your eyes , he smiles wrapping his hand around your neck he kisses you softly, tugging on your soft ass.

"You look beautiful " he whispered softly , as the breeze waved his hair against your forehead.

"You should thank your daughter" you smiled , continuing the kiss , letting go of your neck , his hands travel down to your huge stomach.

"I'm thanking both you , her for being here and you for being beautiful " He spoke softly , pulling you in by your waist , he smiles when you moan softly.

"You know we can't Vi" you moaned softly pushing his hands away , he just smiles .

"Who said so ?" He smirked .

"Me, Vi you're the reason I'm like this now , swole and big" you pouted , looking down at your swole breast , nipples throbbing and poking at the thin fabric of your shirt.

"Are you blaming me now ? , after all those nights of you whimpering for more, I'm the problem?"sliding his hands up to your aching breast , his thumbs grazing your sore nipples , just the feeling of them being touch made you melt.

"Vi please that's unfa-" you moaned softly loosening your shoulders for your spaghetti straps to fall off your shoulders.

"Ah that's what you'll say , yeah? , and don't forget you loved letting me cum in that pussy , so is it still my fault ?" He smiled softly, grabbing your spaghetti straps, he pulls them off your arms letting your dress fall too the floor .

"Mhm " you whimpered , holding your stomach softly , he pulls you too the couch sitting back , he pulls you on his lap , " Are you sore mommy?, does the baby make your breast ache ?" He teased flickering your hard nipples with his thumbs.

"Vi, can you make it stop please" you beg leaning closer putting your breast closer to his mouth , he smirks .

"Mommy don't worry, I'll make it better " kissing your nipple softly , he looks up at you waiting for you too release a pleading moan , swiping his tongue across your bud softly , you whine looking down at him .

Sucking softly , you moan softly , he smiles pulling away letting your milk run down his chin , he smirks.

"That feels good? " He teased latching back onto your soothe nub again , he groans softly, letting the warm liquid slide down his throat with pleasure.

"Slowly " you whined, holding his chin watching him drink your milk slower , you smile , " Can you? " you whisper lifting your hips unbuckling his pants , he moves your hands away doing it for you , in a hurry to get inside of you.

"Baby take it slow " you parroted chuckling at his eager offense .

"I can't mommy I need it so bad " he groaned pulling his cock free of its tight hold , you smirk , " I understand but you won't enjoy mommy's warmth if you rush it ...now slow" grabbing the base of his cock softly he whimpers looking up at you like a lost puppy, grabbing your breast softly , you smile softly .

"Good boy " you moan , rubbing his tip slowly around your wetness, he groans feeling the friction and electricity power inside of him.

"Please put in mommy"he moaned softly , hating how you teased his tip slowly .

Pushing his head to your slit , sliding down only a little , you move your hands away wrapping your arms around his neck , mouth buried in his neck you whine , " You Wanna do the favor ?" He smiled grabbing your hips , he slides you down on his cock slowly , your moans muffled in his neck , as he groans-whimpers , kissing your shoulder.

"Slow , let's not hurt your stomach " he sighed , lifting your hipsslowly but at a just right pace , sinks back inside slowly .

Pushing his hands down , lifting yourself up off his shoulder, bringing your ass up you slide back on his dick whining softly .

"That's it , I've missed it " he moans like no others .

"I feel so good, cause you're so damn deep baby" she groaned pushing off his cock , she smiles ," Can you take it like this, do I need to be top " he moans , rubbing your plump ass , you shake your head no fastly as you felt your stomach softly.

"Please you can you go a little rougher " he just smirked .

"No y/n you'll hurt yourself " you pouted your lip, kissing his neck and rubbing his abs you moan softly, " please " you whine softly in his ear, he loved that sound , you sound so desperate and needy , he couldn't say no again .

"Show me how you want it "He sighs , picking up her hips he lets himself fuxk up into her pussy , rougher with his grip on her ass .

"Please yes , like that" she whined , holding her sore breast , he just whimpered , and rubbed her back slowly .

"If you hurt yourself , I'm gonna kill you cause I told you no " he softly whines and she just chuckles with a soft moan emitting from it .

"No baby I told you no " you corrected him , moaning letting his hips rut into her ruining her pussy the same way he did when they weren't pregnant, just like old times.

"Lord woman , come here and take it , stop pulling your hips up " he pulled her waist shoving down her so she can feel good.

Y/n started small soft pants that made Levi conceded as he started slow ," You ok?" He breath kissing her chest, she whined so soft and pouty " Please slow down I'm tired a little " she chuckled, her stamina would run out quickly and he found it cute how sweet she'll get when she needed a break.

"Yeah that's ok baby , just go slow , ok ?" He grabbed her softly and leaned her on his chest , while holding her head he softly grabbed her hips as he slowly pulled her off and sinked her back down she immediately held him tighter , " Vi I'm gonna - Hugh" her last sentence before she was cumming on his cock so mercifully , her fingers tied in his hair as he smiled softly cumming as she squeezed him , " Shit so damn tight " he groaned at her as she chuckled and kissed his lips .

"Jesus I can't wait too get my old stamina back " she smiled softly as Levi sighed ," I like this stamina on you too , you turn so soft " he smiles kissing her neck as she leans up off his cock ," That's why I want my old stamina back where I used to be in control " she smirks pecking him softly as he scoffs .

"Yeah yeah , come on let's go get cleaned up , you haven't had your nap " you smiled softly getting up as he held your stomach standing up .

"Thank you V-"
"Thank you y/-"

You both looked at eachother and laughed , before sharing a soft kiss and smiled while he looked at your eyes .