𝟭2.𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡

Part 2 !🎢
Isn't something much just some entertainment, no sex just Levi being Levi .💕
Song included, don't play it till it say to in the story .
____________

It's been a months since the incident of confessing your love too Levi , unfortunately, it was too much too deal with so he stopped coming around .

He told you he couldn't handle the embarrassment of dating a cadet, who's known for just her bad skills in training and her quiet thoughts and mind prancing.

It'd been some weeks since he's saw you on the field, and even saw you in general it became too the point where he was lying if he said ...

He didnt miss your face.

Didn't wanna see you .

Training was boring but he tried not too let anything get in the way of saving humanity but he's missed you like hell .

"Has anyone saw Cadet [name] , going on my fifth time asking this week " Erwin questioned the scouts .

Amongst other all the men and women and just looked left too right and whispered out there lips too one another.

"Alright settle down , if anyone sees her , give her a message for me and let her know , she has 5 days left too show up , if she doesn't , we have no choice but too let her go " Erwin sighed worriedly .

Suddenly crashing and clanking was made from the entrance , and everyone head turned , I stood up at my feet surprisingly it was her .

"[name]" Erwin voice bright and heavy , he annoyed me speaking too her or even being worried about her .

"Sorry Commander, I was sick for the past week " I looked at her face , her eyes where dark under , her skin sweating rapidly.

A whistle was heard from the back , and everyone turned there head , " Damn [name], didn't know you where hiding them racks under there " everyone laughed as she covered her breast .

"Cut it out !" Erwin commanded , as he looked also but outve respect he gave her the cue too go get herself together, she ran off in the distance.

****

It hadn't been too long before she came back her bottom shirt still unbuttoned and her sweating was gone .

She looked sick still , was it safe for her too be out here working and training .

She stood there , sweating bullets , and I knew she felt my gaze , she glanced at me slowly and this had been the first time I'd ever looked away from her.

I admit I was wrong for saying I was embarrassed of her cause it wasn't true , at the time I just didn't know how to love her , and for some reason I didn't know why...

"Combat skills?"  Erwin searched the area but no hands rose .

"[name] what about you ? [name ] and Mikasa " she looked like shit , her hair wasn't in that pony tail that brought out her face and ears , her eyes looked heavy .

My heart was in my stomach she wasn't in her right state too be fighting like this , especially with someone who wasn't gonna hold back on her .

"Give her a break " I announced hoping Erwin would look at Y/n and tell she didn't feel ok .

"No I got it " she threatened her tone at me giving me her meanest side glare as Erwin face turned side ways .

She walked too the front alongside mika , and they stood face to face ,Mikasa first swing was to the chest , she tried her best dodging but mika was too quick making her stomach her next target ,Mikasa took her swing at [name] , blowing name in her stomach it sent her too the ground in pain .