I'm Lovestruck

I have decided that I am totally crap at updating almost daily so I am going to try and update this story every Saturday. Enjoy this part!

Love y'all.

Tris' POV

Me and Connor were just chilling on the couch in the living room, watching Family Guy. I heard lots of people coming in through the door. Then there was a loud slam. I shot up and looked at Con who was curious too. A few moments later Ash, Mikey, Calum Luke came walking into the lounge. They looked worried. Like super worried.

I stood up as Austin came in with Anna cradled in his arms.

Me and Connor walked up to Austin. Carefully, I took her in my arms. She smiled up at me. But I couldn't smile back, I could only stare at what had happened to her face and legs.

I sat her down on the couch and got a wet tea towel and started dabbing it on her face.

Connor was asking questions about this had happened. The boys weren't getting shouted at, we were just worried. Luckily, Brad hadn't come in while her face was still bleeding.

"What happened out there?" Connor asked.

"Melanie...Melanie happened. Anna didn't want to fight but Melanie started slapping her so he had to defend herself by slapping her back." Austin said.

"We tried to stop it before it got out of hand..." Ash was saying, "But then, it got out of hand."

"I'm sorry." Anna mumbled.

"Don't worry about it." I said, smiling.

"She was saying mean and horrible things about you all." She sniffed.

I took away the towel and looked at her face. Still cuts and bruises but no blood. "Well your face is looking better but lets see your leg."

I pulled her leggings up to her knee and took a look.

"Well to be honest, this isn't as bad as what your face was. But it is bad."

I looked at her face.

"What's wrong. Apart from the pain, obviously."

"I scared what Brad is gunna say." She whispered.

"Don't worry about that. I'll explain for you." I said, smiling.

She smiled back.

"I brought back ice cream." She smiled.

"Ooh, did you get me chocolate?"

"Mm hmm." She held up the tub.

"Yummy! Do you want any plasters?"

"No thank you. I don't like them."

"OK that's fine."

Brad walked into the lounge. He was smiling, then he frowned as he saw Anna's face.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice croaky.

"She got into a fight with the mean girl across the street."

"One of these days I am going to report that girl to the police and send her to juvie!" Brad said, clearing his throat, "Well, at least you and these boys are okay. So...dinner?"

*************

Anna's POV

I still had aches and pains all over, but I was so happy at the same time.

1 because I got to beat up Melanie (That sounds so mean, yes I know)

2 because my best friends were staying over for dinner