Florida

Anna's POV
I am on the plane right now on my laptop playing Minecraft. I am playing hunger games on the Emerald Isle. I teamed with iBallistic squid since Ashdubh died. It's not the first time this has happened. I've Skyped Squid before, he's so funny and sweet. Ash too but, I talk to Squid more often.

We won.
"Yes!!" I said, mini celebrating.
James looked over my shoulder,"Whatcha doing?"
"Playing Minecraft. I just won a game of hunger games with this Youtuber called iBallistic." I replied, still intently looking at my screen.

He nodded,"I don't play Minecraft but I think Connor did once. Maybe you could teach me how to play one day."

I smiled. "Yea. Just let me know when you wanna learn!"
He smiled and turned back to what he was doing.

James is really funny and he is super nice. I smiled to myself and carried on playing Minecraft.

***

Brad's POV
We just got off the plane and we are here in Florida. Thank God. I really don't like flying. It's very dangerous. I rather take the bus...

We get a cab (what Americans call taxies) and go to our hotel.

I have to say, this hotel is legit. It's actually really nice.
"Wow. When I looked at the website I didn't know that it was actually really good!" Reminder-Never just a hotel by its cover on a website.
"I know right!" Tristan said, in awe.

I walked around the place. The rooms were huge!! I saw Anna in the corner of my eye peeping at a room.

"Pretty!" I heard her say in her Cat Valentine voice. She got it spot on as well.
I walked over to her,
"I'm guessing you want this room!"

She jumped and then turned around.
I laughed,"Scared you did I?"
She giggled then nodded, "Little bit."
I walked into the room. Then I saw what she was looking at. It was a grand piano.

It was amazing. I sat down on the seat. I felt the keys and played a little melody. Then I turned to Anna and asked,"Can you play piano?"

"I guess." She answered. She walked over to the piano and played a bit of 'My Everything' By Ariana Grande. She loves Ariana whether it's Ari herself or Cat Valentine.

I looked at her,"That's well good!"
"Thank you!" She beamed.
"Can you play any other songs?"
She nodded,
"I can play 'oh Cecilia' and 'Can we dance' and also 'Risk It All'. I can play more as well but they're the ones I'm working on."

I smiled. She smiled back. Then I stood up and we went to go and find the others. They were all in one room fighting over who should get it.

When we walked in they immediately stopped.
"Did you know that Anna can play piano? She is awesome at it!"

She blushed like mad.
"Aww Brad!" Tristan said,"You made her blush!"
We all turned to her. 

"I think we've embarrassed her enough guys. Come on, lets go down the the beach." James rolled his eyes.

**********************

Absolute effort. Okay, okay. I'll stop complaining on how annoying it is to edit XD