Anna's POV

Last night I went to sleep about 11:30pm because I was practising my skateboarding tricks in the park with Brad.
He said I was getting on well but I need to be less distracted. Its not my fault! I had a song in my head. And it was his!
It is called Shout About It. I really like.

To listen to the song press the play button at the top. Its really good. In my opinion.

Its my birthday in in 3 dayyyyys. Omg. I cant wait. But seriously what Austin is doing with all that glitter.
James is taking me out today. Its gunna be awesome. I hope.

Time skip

We take our skateboards with us and we ride down to the place James said we were going.
The skate park. It is much bigger than I thought.
There was hardly anyone there. To be fair it was like 8:10am.
"You ready?" James asked me.
"Um. I guess so," I said looking around.
"Show me what Brad taught you first".
I put my skateboard down and pushed off. After I had a good speed I did a mini trick.
"Good!"
This time I was gunna concentrate.
Hard.
"Ok so what else do you wanna learn. There is so much here to do." James said looking around.

I looked for the biggest thing here. "Ooh. Can I ride the massive ramp!"
"Yeah. I wonder if you can jump that without me helping you!"

I walked up to it and stepped 10 longs steps back so I had a good length to pick up speed. I stepped on my skateboard and pushed myself going as fast as I think I wont fall off.
I was really scared. I hate falling over when I'm going really fast. I bend my knees slightly and do the jump pretty well.

"See I knew you could do it. Wanna do it again?"
"Ok. But only to improve it."

We go back to the ramp and James is standing just before the ramp. Checking my stance. I never knew skateboarding was this hard.
I push off, bending my knees slightly jump. I make the jump but hurt it badly.
"James!" I scream.
He rushes over.
"Whats the matter? What did you hurt?"
"My foot!" I say almost crying.
"Which one?!"
"Left!"
"Come on lets check it out! Sit on this bench."
I took my shoe off. Luckily I didnt do the laces to tight so it wasnt hard to come off.

"Its throbbing!"
"Um come on we're going home. Jump on my back."
Even though James was walking we got home pretty quick.