New Rivals and big fights

Anna's POV

I was just walking in the park. Lime usual. Clearing my mind. Caspar and Joe had gone home, back in London. One day I would actually like to go and see what their house is like.

I've only ever seen it in videos or vlogs.

It looked quite big as well. I was walking past two girls. I heard one was called Beth and the other one Laura.

I heard Beth say, "I love one direction!"

"But I thought you adored the Vamps?" Laura said.

"Well...I've kinda gone off them."

"Oh... How come?"

"Well...I don't like that new girl."

"Anna?"

"Yea. I don't think she can sing." She said, smiling.

Laura smiled as well.

"I don't know why they adopted her. She would have been better off at the orphanage!" Beth said, giggling.

That ticked Me off. I felt my face go red with anger.

Disrespectful little bushes! You don't know how it felt you turd heads!

I suddenly felt upset, like crying upset. I get my hood over my face and walked home as fast as I could.

Brad's POV

I heard Anna come home from the park. I let her go every 2 days. I don't mind as long as she takes her phone with her. Just in case I need to call her or something like that.

"You OK?" I asked as she walked into the room. I was cooking dinner. Chicken and Rice.

"Fine." She mumbled.

I turned around, she had her hood on, covering her face. Hands in her pockets. Slouched. I could tell something was up.

"Are you sure your OK?" I asked, concerned.

"Yep," she said popping the p.

Leaving that in for you. LeopardGurl27I know you like that when it says that.

She walked into her room without saying anything more. I can't take it when she's upset like that.

I knocked on her door and went in.

I sat Down next to her.

"Tell me what's up." I say smiling at her.

She sighed.

"There were some girls taking about how she loves 1D better than you guys."

"What else did they say?"

"That they didn't like me and that...I was better off at the orphanage."

"Don't worry. People are big big meanie beanies."

Anna smiled as I say 'meanie beanies'.

She loves it when I say meanie beanies.

I gave her a big hug.

"We all get hate mail. We all don't like it. But it just means people are just jealous."

She nodded in response.

"Do want to hear Tris' saying about Hate and Fan mail?"

She looked up and me, her eyes gleaming in the light.

"Yes please"

I called Tris into the room.

"Please tell Anna your saying about mail."