Pancake Friends

Anna's POV

I wake up with the smell of pancakes and the sound of whipped cream being sprayed.
I put on some comfy shorts and a sleeveless top with a jumper around my waist.
I spray a bit of perfume on. Brush my teeth. And put on a pair of thick socks. Just to slide in.
I skid into the tiny tour bus kitchen and sit down at the table.
"Good morning fellas!" I say smiling.
"Good morning." Brad says smiling back at me.
I squirt a load of whipped cream into my mouth. My mouth won't close because I put too much in.
Finally I close my mouth, but manage to get some cream onto my pancake.
I swallow and eat the pancake.
"Are you OK? You seem a bit too lively today!" James said.
I nodded making a shape out of my pancake.
"What did you have for dinner last night." Connor said chuckling.
"Um...I can't remember!" I replied mastering the art of pancake shapes.
"What are you making anyway?" Tris asked looking at my plate.
"Some people. But I don't know who yet." I answered. "Can I borrow your knife?"
Tris handed me his knife.
"5 heads. You're actually quite good at pancake carvings!"
I added some more detail. Then I finally finished.
"Voila!" I say showing Brad, Tris, Con and James.
"Do you know who they look like?" Brad said pointing at it.
I shrugged.
"The boys. Ash, Mikey, Austin, Calum and Luke."
"Oh yeah."
"You're gunna have to eat you're friends my dear." James said.
I giggled and started to eat my pancake friends.

When I finished I washed my plate and put it away.
Then I sat on the couch put my head phones in and started to draw. I drew me, Tris, Con, James and Brad. And I put my amazing fam at the top of it in really nice handwriting.
I left my drawing out on the page and went to the toilet.

Tris's POV

I walked into our mini lounge to get a packet of crisps. When I saw Anna's book on the chair. I took a look at the picture on the page.
Aww it's all of us! Its really good as well!
Wow she has some talent.
I take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of it. Then I post it on instagram, Snapchat and Facebook.
After 5 minutes my picture has over 20,000 likes on Instagram.
I sit on the couch and tap my foot to a song called American Dreams by MKTO.
Then I start to whistle the song.
Anna walks into the room as soon as I start on the chorus, immediately she recognized the song and sings along.
This ain't the same summer song that you used to know.
Cuz Jack left Dianne 30 years ago.
The world is spinning too fast for you and me.
So tell me what ever happened to the American dream.

"How do you know that song?" We ask each other simontaneously.

(Which means at the same time. You would only understand if u watch Sam and Cat. The episode is revenge of the Brit Brats.)

"Its on my play list of my phone. I love that song. It's one of my favourites." Anna says.

"Same..." *Awkward silence.* "hey um I like the picture you drew of us."

"Oh yea thanks. Forgot about that. I draw when I'm upset, angry or just having deep thoughts.
I draw what I'm thinking of when I am any of those emotions."

"So what emotion were you having when drawing us?" I asked.

"I was...I guess scared."

I am extremely sorry for being sooo stupid and not updating. I have been so caught up with homework and school...not to mention watching YouTube.

However I will try my best to upload as best I can.

P.S thanks for 1.34K reads. Love y'all for that!! ❤❤❤❤❤