But Wei might as well change the subject: "So, if you are a slave, you will be this slave forever for me. If you harbor escaped slaves, you will also carry this crime on your back for the rest of your life and restrain yourself from falling into my hands.

    " The rice-like head stopped abruptly, and looked at Wei Shi in a daze: "Well, how do you say that?"

    Wang Shi and Liu Kangsheng were also dumbfounded.

    Even Liu Yu outside the house was startled when he heard this, his eyes moved slightly, and he turned to the closed door of the main room beside him. Wei Shi's voice and the faint light in the crack of the door came out in gaps, thin and subtle, but revealed a power as brazen as a mountain.

    "You don't need to redeem yourselves. I'll let you live. You only need to do two things."

    Liu Cunzheng straightened his body at once: "Please tell me.

    " , Escape, harboring fugitive slaves, and selling my girl from the Liu family, all these things are written down, and I promise that for the rest of my life, I will cut off my life relationship with Liu Yu to raise my kindness, and Ge Teng will never communicate again, and I will sign and pledge." What

    Wei wants is There is always a sword hanging on the head of the Liu family, and the string has been taut all their lives, so that they will never dare to display the genealogy of their biological mother and adoptive father in front of Liu Yu, and bring back the grace of birth and support.

    Wang slumped and then took two steps back, her lips trembling: "But she was born to me, how could you not tell her to recognize me."

    Liu Kangsheng had already brought the policeman to the door before the Wei family, and the policeman was her son. At that time, he didn't dare to sell Liu Yu any more, and he knew that even if he wanted to earn another salary, it was a dream of the Spring and Autumn Period, but the life and death of the whole family were in Wei's hands, so he didn't even care about the pity, although Wei's The words were harsh, but Liu Kangsheng was more happy than surprised when he heard that he could save fifteen taels of redemption money. At this time, he heard that Mrs. Wang dared to say anything without knowing what to say. Shut up.

    Mrs. Wang still stared at Mrs. Wei unwillingly, and Mrs. Wei smiled: "Of course I can admit it. I will go to the Yamen and sue you for absconding. From now on, every fifth day of March, I will ask Yuer to offer a stick of incense to your grave. Whether you want to live or die, you have to decide for yourself."

    Liu Cunzheng hissed after hearing this, and peeked at the woman out of the corner of his eyes. .

    Naturally, Wang is speechless, if she is not afraid of death, there will be so many things behind.

    Just as Liu Cun heard this, he asked: "Then, what about the second one?"

    "Second." Wei said lightly, "The Bao family stole forty taels of silver from my Liu family back then, and I will not pursue it for the past fifteen years. I just need to return the forty taels in full."

    Liu Kangsheng and Wang went limp all of a sudden.

    Forty-two!

    Liu Kangsheng's hands were trembling, his eyes were empty, and his pupils didn't know how to move: "Forty-two, even if you squeeze my bones, you won't be able to squeeze them out."

    Wang's lips trembled: "This is Liu Huaiyu's money, besides, I have raised Liu Yu for fifteen years."

    Wei sneered, "My second brother's money has nothing to do with you, besides, you stole the girl from my Liu family. Did the girl from my Liu family beg you to adopt her?"