N.

━━━━━━❰·❉·❱━━━━━━

~ INITIUM ~

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for choosing my book to read - and if you're new to my writing, welcome!

So here I am again, fanfiction number five...

I had an idea that I couldn't ignore and before I knew it, I was making a book cover and a playlist and brainstorming for hours on end.

For weeks I'd been contemplating writing another prison world story but twisting it somehow so that it's not the same as what we're all used to. That's where the idea of a love triangle, possibly poly, story came in.

And who better to have as the love interests than my two favourite TVDU men???

I wanted to change it up as much as possible, so I went with a blonde human OC, who has a calm, fun, empathetic personality and no tragic backstory (all the drama will happen starting from now!)

However, please don't assume MC will be a basic, annoying doormat with no special qualities. She's super interesting, I promise! We're not having any Matt Donovan 2.0s here!

The chapters will be shorter than what I'm used to writing - this is to help keep updates quick and regular instead of you guys waiting for so long.

Without further ado, see below for the cast, aesthetics and playlist for the book.

I hope you guys enjoy! Love you all <3

━━━━━━❰·❉·❱━━━━━━

CAST LIST

MAIN CHARACTERS:

• Amberle Fell •

• Lorenzo St. John •

 John •