"okay then, see you tomorrow. Goodnight and I love you" he shyly say , blush toward what he just said just now. I was taken aback for a moment but then I answered him back, " okay goodnight, love you too" I wave at him.

I turn back and walk back to my apartment. Sure it was a tiring day, but for me to lose myself again is not something I can do plenty of time so I need to be strong to get justice for jungwon.

.
.
.

The day start to fill with paperwork, I have many things to do since the day I take a leave, many works come to my desk. I focus on my work until a female on my age come to our office.

"yuri can you pass me the fil-" my word got cut off by the sound of female voice interrupting my conversation with yuri. "I AM BACK EVERYONE!" I look at yuri with weird expression and then turn my gaze to the female.

At the time I see familiar face that give different vibe, everything from he has changed. "heewon?" I called her name, her smile disappear when she saw me and the smiled turn to awkward one. "haewon? What are you doing here?" she ask, coming closer to me.

"what do you mean by doing here? I am working here ! heewon you've changed.. like a lot " I said in amaze approaching her. Her smiled turn into an awkward smile as soon as I try to get closed to her. "w- well yea.. I guess, see you later" she said and run to sunghoon room.

I was about to run after her but yuri stopped me, " you know her?" she ask, rising her eyebrows. I nodded and sit back on my chair. "well I suggest for you to stopped talking to her, I thought she will never comeback and now she's here. There will be no days for us to rest or can get a peaceful day working here. It's starting again ughh" she groan, rolled her eyes and deeply sigh.

Weird? Heewon is not a person who will make someone suffer, she is a good friend I used to know.

"wait, what do you mean? is she also working here or what?" I ask, " well she just too crazy for our boss, whenever Mr Park come here sometimes he will bring young master also with him and yet there's a girl who will follow him wherever he go which make him really uncomfortable.

and she will tell us to do everything she ask for, as if we are her slave. I bet she just finish her study at UK, now she's here I bet young master father will hired her also" she tells the whole story while I carefully listen to her. "so are you telling me that she's been liking Mr Park since teenager? So she's been study at the same school as sunghoon when they're teenager?" I said, she nods and go back to her work not minding me.

I gasp and quickly went to toilet to take my time, I lock the door and lean on the back of the door taking my breath. " So heewon has been liking sunghoon.. without telling me.. and now she's.. she's been after sunghoon after all this time?" I say out of the curiosity.

But the point is, she can't know about my relationship with sunghoon. I quickly turn around get out from the toilet, I take my book and rush to his office. Poor me to burst into the room without knocking, "let just face whatever he gave me, I don't care" I close my eyes and let out a big sigh.

The view I didn't expect at all is burning inside me, she was kissing him. To be exact she's kissing my boyfriend. I clear my throat and turn away from seeing them still close to each other, I could see sunghoon pushed her away and wipe his lips with the back of his hand.

" H- haewon? do you need something?" he stutter, fixing his coat. I awkwardly smiled and show him the file to sign. Sunghoon clear his throat and turn to look at heewon with cold eyes, " I talk to you later, get out" he said sternly, while heewon is fighting the urge to stay in his room.

She stomped all the way out and glared to me. After she's out from the room, I sit on the sofa near his table. "so you kiss her?" I tease him, he rush and vend down to my level and tell the whole story.

"well I've been wanting to tell you about her, I thought you guys still friends but I'm wrong.. I don't like her, I swear I never had feeling for her even once!" he said on one breath. I chuckled and cupped his face,  and quickly kiss the top of his nose. His expression did tell him  he was being anxious and sad, " are you mad at me?" he rise one of his eyebrows.

I smiled and peck his lips, " w-what should I do about that? I'm your girlfriend and I feel mad and jealous when someone touch my boyfriend " I lay back. "don't be mad.. I will distance myself from her okayyy??? " he slowly sit beside me , locking our hands together.

"okay then, I let you go this time!!" I nods and we both laugh. Slowly he lean in and let our lips collide, the kiss was passionate as if we both don't want to let go. We pulled away and stare into each other eyes.

"I'll go back now, see you after work" I get up from the sofa, taking my file with me. " okay see you babe" he smiled. I nods and get back to my work.

After work~

I was waiting for sunghoon to pick me up, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn behind and see heewon standing behind me and smile widely.

"heewon? why are you here? I thought you already go back ?" I caressed the back of my neck nervously. "why? can't I be here? " she ask me back, " well it's my thoughts, sorry" I chuckled, " well let's meet up sometimes, I also need to talk something about us and about him" she pointed out to the person behind me.

I turn to look but she pulled me by the shoulder, " see you later, bye!" she smiled and let go of me.

I shook my head, and get into sunghoon car as he drove to hospital.