18: heewon

the next day I leave house a little bit early, my foot found it's way to company. I will visit jungwon after working hours end, at this time I can't let myself sad all the times. I need to get hold of myself.

Everyone keep their eyes on me, I sit at my table and turn on the computer. Yuri come closer to me, check up on me. " Haewon you okay? how's your brother?" she ask.

My body stop working, I don't know what to say as if I'm lost on searching the answer. " he.. he's okay" I replied and get my work.

I continue arranging the file on my desk, my work stop when sunghoon called to his office. "is there something I need to do? I'm busy right now" I said, sitting on the chair Infront of his desk.

"why are you here? I thought I told you to take a rest take a leave for a few more days?" he turn his face to me after typing something at his computer. "well I decided to get back to my work... I will manage my time to visit jungwon" I explain.

"You will be tired in that way, how about just take a leave.. I'll cover for you" he plead, getting up from his seat and walk toward me.

I whined getting clingy to him to let me work. "pleaseee  I can do it.. if you're with me" my hands found it's way to his tie playing with them seductively.

He smiled and pulled me by the waist, "I'll let you.. but I need my gift in return, kiss me and I let you go" he smile cutely. I pinch his cheeks, before pulling him to sudden kiss. The kiss only a minute until I pulled away from him.

"I see you after work" I wink and leave his room.

The work hour come to end, I was walking through the hallway to front door. After I exist the building I saw a car that familiar to me, the car door open viewing jay with dashing look . Handsome.

"oh my jay !! how are you" I jump happily, " good, how bout you?" he chuckled. My smiled disappear, I don't know weather I'm good or not. Many things happen.

instead of hiding from him I decided to brought him to hospital with me. " good I guess? do you wanna come with me.. to hospital?" I stutter. "Why ? Is someone sick or what?" he ask back.

"well just see until we get there, I'll explain later. I share you a location, I'll go with sunghoon" I said pointing at sunghoon car behind us. He nodded and we leave to hospital.

We walk and arrive at his room, jay look at me at rise one of his eyebrows. "he's in there" I said and told him to get in.

I wait outside, watch him from the outside. broke down on his knees as soon as he realize that he was visiting jungwon, jungwon was supposed to meet him the day after but instead this where he ended up.

I hold my tears and turn to sunghoon, hiding my face on his chest.

After a few minutes, jay step out from the room with puffy red eye. "it's bullying case.. " I said and start to explain to him from a to z. "and I hope you can help me.. ".  "of course I can, just call me if anything happens. I'll be there" he replied.

"It's getting late, I leave now.. can I come to visit him ?" he ask , I nodded " yes you can, just come whenever you want " I said. he smiled and leave, now only left me and sunghoon. I take a look at jungwon before leaving, " I'll comeback tomorrow.. you need to wake up quickly only by then I can get back to my real me" I said, bending down to his face kissing his forehead. I smiled once again and leave the hospital since the visit hour is ending soon.

"thank you, I'll see you tomorrow " I step out from the car, he rolled down his window to see me off . "do you want me to pick you up?" He ask, " no, it's okay. I'll take taxi" I answered.