𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

"Ahhh

"Ahhh...!" Sage groaned, her eyes cracking open to check out her surroundings. It was dark, the only light provided was the flashing of the turn signal that somehow got turned on.

The sound of a sudden bang frightened the blonde, a walker having slammed its body against the windshield. The creature claws at the shattered glass, the only thing that prevented them from being eaten was the lamination that held the broken glass together.

Sage Hunter did her best not to panic, looking around the car for her friend. Lori lay in the driver's seat, her face against the door, completely passed out. The car was flipped onto the driver side, making it difficult for Sage to get a grip on anything. She would've fallen if not for her seatbelt.

"Lori!" Sage hissed, trying to wake the brunette without being too loud. She didn't want to attract more walkers. "Lori, wake up please. Lori!"

The older woman stirs, and Sage attempts to shush her but upon opening her eyes, Lori shrieks at the sight of a walker trying to get at her.

"Calm down, Lor." Sage soothed, her body sore and aching. She didn't want to move at all, but she had no choice.

"What do we do?" Lori whimpers, trying her best not to panic. The blonde looks around, trying to figure a way out of here. "Sage! What do we do?"

The walker then discovered a weak spot in front of Sage in the laminated glass, shoving his face through the small hole. "Ah, fuck."

Sage groans as she moves, pulling her knife from its hidden spot in her boot.

"Get in the back and start climbing." Sage said, holding out her hand for Lori to take. Glass cracked and the walker pushes his face through, chomping at the air. Sage shrieks as he was getting closer, the skin peeling away as the glass slowly cuts into it's face. "Jesus— Lori come on!"

Lori grabs her hand and pulls herself up, crawling between the seats and falling into the back, attempting to climb out.

Sage then waited for the perfect moment to stab the creature through it's brain and rendering it dead, just as Lori fell from climbing.

"Lori! You okay?" Sage gasps, looking back.

"Yeah.." The woman groans, looking around and seeing the back window was nearly broken. Kicking it out, Lori gets out of the car.

Looking around, Sage grabs the outside of the car, preparing to handle her weight when she unbuckles her seatbelt. Pushing her eject button, Sage's body slipped from its position. Her body felt heavy as struggled to get out of the car.