Wake up

The next time dust woke up, he was still in the cuddle pile with nightmare and the other three, dust let out a small yawn, pretty comfortable, he's never gotten cuddles before, not even in his past life, so this was great, he can get used to the cuddles, dust thought to himself.

So, he guesses they cuddle a lot after eating, that's fine, dust's hand strayed down to his stomach area, rubbing it a little bit, well either way, he can't wait to meet his soulings, even though they might be the original dust and papyrus like he thought they might be.

If they are, well hopefully, they will be fine with a new life, they will get raised by him, nightmare, and the others after all.

So they would have a loving family, if they were just regular soulings, that's fine to, they still get a loving family either way.

Dust shifted a bit, then he paused as he felt himself get pulled back a little bit, getting cuddled some more.

Dust sighs a little bit, at least he's not hungry yet, but he will be soon, judging by the time he woke up at.

Dust turned his head back to check on the others, who were asleep to.

Dust shrugged, shifting a bit to get more comfortable in the cuddle pile before closing his eyes again to rest a bit before he needs to get up.

~20 minutes later~

Yeah no, he couldn't go back to sleep, unfortunately, he's getting a bit hungry now. That means he needs to get up to go and eat enough for all three of them.

Dust grumbles a bit and shifted enough to escape the cuddle pile. Damn, he was already missing the cuddle pile.

Dust thought and headed to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Pausing only briefly to notice nightmare had left the cuddle pile and was keeping an eye on him as he made himself something to eat.

Dust huffed, "yes?"

"Just checking." Nightmare responded back, still staring.

Dust rolled his eye-lights a little bit, before he finished making himself some breakfast.

He sat down and started eating, one leg swinging back and forth a little bit.

Nightmare was already sitting just watching as dust eat.

Soon after he finished and put the plate up, he felt himself get picked up by nightmares tentacle and felt the sensation of teleporting.

Dust blinked, realizing he was back in the living room where the other three were at, he watched nightmare picked the other three up carefully and sit back down and pulled them back into the cuddle pile.

Dust just blinked a few times, ah, ok. That's fine he guessed. He did miss the cuddle pile anyways when he had to get up to eat.

Dust just relaxed in the cuddle pile, time to sleep some more before the others wake up. Dust decided and closed his eye sockets.

Nightmare just keep an eye on all four of them, including the soulings. While they slept, he keeps watch over them to make sure they don't have any nightmares. Sure he can do that while sleeping too, but..he sometimes just likes to watch over them while awake....and gain some blackmail while he's at it.

Nightmare looked a bit amused, because he sometimes catches them doing something they wouldn't do awake.

Even if subconsciously, besides, it's not much, but it does make them a bit embarrassed sometimes and it gets them to cuddle with him more.

It's not like he would use it for anything else besides longer cuddles and more cuddles. Or making out.

Meh, it's more for embarrassing them a little bit with some entertainment. If it ended up as a cuddle or make out, then who cares? It's cute that they try and distract him from the pictures he takes. Besides, it goes into the scrapbook anyways.

All the cute and adorable moments go there...and other pictures.... Nightmare chuckles a bit, it's just sometimes funny to show them the pictures and them trying to distract him to get it.

But it was an adorable attempt anyways. But he knows that they know he wouldn't use it for anything but somewhat embarrassing them. He's caught the three planning to steal his scrapbook, only to add a few extra pictures with some laughs and hidden giggles.

Which means they don't mind, though he's pretty sure they managed to get some pictures of him to add into the scrapbook...he wonders what kind of pictures and maybe he should check...

Nightmare glanced down at the four of them...later...later...he decided and relaxed.

_____*_______*____*_____*_____*___
Finished with 916 words. Finally. Took me forever. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Soulings name- ash
Second souling- cinder
Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Dusttale, sans/dust
Horrortale, sans/axe/horror, papyrus/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Killertale, sans/killer
Undertlust/lusttale, sans/heart, papyrus/pink

Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyurs/void
Mechatale, sans/Mecha
Newtale, sans/kin,
Underbeats, sans/beats, papyrus/rhyme

polyamorous

This word is here so I can look at it and remember how to spell it correctly due to I almost forgot how to spell it. So it's just here for when I need to spell it and I forgot how.

Sorry

nightmare sans lullaby

amv dust sans

Xx