A few days

It's been a few days since then, I went to the castle and wow, it had a huge library in there.

With plenty of books that I'll need to use.

And I started just now on the damn machine, being very careful with fixing any issues or shit.

Fuck, I guess I was lucky I was involved with making things in machines and shit like that. Sure I wasn't the best in my opinion, but it's better then no experience at all.

I let out a sigh and slowly fixed parts of the machine that wasn't working anymore and worked on it for a few hours before I took a break and made myself something to eat, chanting in my mind, don't forget to eat, don't forget to eat..

Oof, yeah if I didn't do it like that sometimes, I would forget to eat even if I was pretty hungry.

Sometimes I would go a whole week without eating much except a small breakfast. Yeah I hate that I've done that once.

But oh well, at least I'm eating three times a day now, if only for the souling. I thought and went into my room and started going through some stuff as i hummed.

"This is going to take a long while.." I said to myself as I put over half away for myself to look at another time as I looked through the first half.

I may have been here for a few days only, but I managed to get a lot done before anything could happen. Which is a relief. I still have plenty left I have to do, and I prefer doing it now so I can get it done with and not have to do it later.

So I headed out for a little bit after going through something's and started looking around for anything that might be useful either in the machine or an thing else.

But I didn't really find much except for a few things in grillbys bar surprisingly enough.

Huh, I wonder if grillby remembered gaster? Considering there was a few pictures of them together hidden in some locked room.

My head tilted a bit and I twitched a little bit as I felt something enter the au.

I started looking around, high alert, who-? Wait..is that who I think it is?

Huh, never thought I'll be meeting nightmare soon early..

Guess I should go and greet my guest now.
I thought and started heading over to where I felt him appear and glanced around.

" I know your here. I can feel you." I muttered a bit out loud.

I felt his presence shift a little bit, "oh? You can? Very interesting." Nightmare responded back.

"Yeah. So get out of wherever your hiding and face me. It's not like I'm going to attack you. Unless you want to attack me or want me to attack you?" I hummed a bit and felt him move.

"You have quite the bit of negativity. It caught my eye. So you killed everyone in here hm?" Nightmare said with a knowing tone.

"Of course I did. Even if I don't remember it really. But I know I've got lv." I responded with a bored tone, yes I managed to check myself and it is a relive that my hp was pretty sigh. Over a thousand somehow and it still going up each time I look at it. Maybe it was because I have hope?

And yes I could see that I have LV.

Nightmare hummed, "you don't remmber doing it but you got the LV anyways. Interesting. What have you been doing since then."

"Getting ready. Fix ding the machine." I responded back.

"Getting ready? For what exactly?" Nightmare responded with a questioning tone.

I chuckled, "can you not feel him?"

I felt nightmare pause as he started using some of his magic to scan around before pausing at me, well more like my middle area.

"Your pregnant?" Nightmare asked sounding a bit surprised.

"Yeah.. and unfortunately for me, I need another monsters magic at some point. Since the souling will be needing magic soon enough and gently I'm half way, I'll have to eat a lot more to fill my magic up and I'll need another monsters magic. It's why I was trying to fix the machine." I responded with a small hum.

Nightmare didn't say anything for some minutes, "join my gang. You will be protected there while you are expecting though I do expect you to join in on some missions later on afterwards at some point unless you just want somewhere to stay with monsters similar to you?"

I smirked, "sure, I got nothing better to do anyways. Just need to grab a few things and we can go."

"..when exactly does the souling start needing magic?" Nightmare questioned me.

"Well, it's pretty soon, it's going to go slowly up until I'm halfway and then I'll need a whole lot more magic then and after that." I told him as I started heading back to the house to grab something's.

I felt him follow me with an interesting hum tone.

Well guess it's the last time I'll be here. I made sure to grab a few photos and stuff it in my inventory and headed out to nightmare and got ready to leave with him.

Wondering what will happen next.

____*_____*____*___*____*____*____*
Finished with 904 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

I decide this was the best time for dust fo meet nightmare sooo

Ja ne~!

Comment down who you think finds out next on dust being pregnant.

X